ADVERTISEMENT

Back to Afghanistan

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
To collect more Heroin and guard them Poppy Fields for the world's largest drug trafficker

No way I would go over there to defend the world's largest drug trafficker.

And fat, far from that.

So you would disobey a direct order from superiors? Yep youre officer material for sure

So you are admitting that we are going over there to bring back more Heroin and Opiods. Gotcha.

And no I wouldn't disobey and order unless it comes to guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan

So you are admitting that we are going over there to bring back more Heroin and Opiods. Gotcha.

And no I wouldn't disobey and order unless it comes to guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan
That is not how it works. You would obey a direct order.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Lol sending the brothers over to guard over the heroin would be like asking willie to keep an eye on a bag of chronic

Fever has essentially already admitted his "military career" is over before it starts. He admitted to being too fat.

Even a Wikipedia read on the history of Afghanistan shows why there is no "winning" there, short of actually killing every single Afghani.
The only real goal there is to kill bad guys there and not let another terrorist network get to the level of Al Qaeda.

"You did it"
"No you did"
"Did not"
Did to"
I didn't but you did
No I didn't, you're the liar
No you're the liar.
No it's you, liar
No way, you're a big big liar
Am not, it's you
Not me, you're the liar

Etc etc etc

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The only real goal there is to kill bad guys there and not let another terrorist network get to the level of Al Qaeda.

Define terrorist network. Terrorists domestically in Afghanistan, or globally? Because internally that place is has been a hornet's nest since the 18th Century, and we are not going to change that. You say globally, that's going to take a stable government there without our boots on the ground, and that shit ain't happening. Never mind that Sunni terror always goes back to its Saudi backers.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Define terrorist network. Terrorists domestically in Afghanistan, or globally? Because internally that place is has been a hornet's nest since the 18th Century, and we are not going to change that. You say globally, that's going to take a stable government there without our boots on the ground, and that shit ain't happening. Never mind that Sunni terror always goes back to its Saudi backers.
We can't let another Taliban house, harbor, and support an Al Qaeda type which led to 9/11. That was my point.

Yeah, that's working just dandy. SIXTEEN YEARS in Afghanistan and FOURTEEN in Iraq.
I don't know what other choice we have. Didn't say it was 100 percent right or politically correct. There is not an easy answer regardless of who is the president or in congress or whatever. The only reality is you have to go kill them.

I don't know what other choice we have. Didn't say it was 100 percent right or politically correct. There is not an easy answer regardless of who is the president or in congress or whatever. The only reality is you have to go kill them.

After 16 years of "go kill them", you think maybe there might be a better way? Armies will never eradicate terrorism.

After 16 years of "go kill them", you think maybe there might be a better way? Armies will never eradicate terrorism.
of course not. But you kill them to keep them on the run. And, so they can't get bigger and more powerful.

Not sure what other solutions there is.

Yet 18 of the 19 so-called Terrorist was Saudis.

Clearly you havent caught on our CIA makes these Terrorist.

The Taliban, thats a domestic issue for the Afghans to fight out. Atleast they was against Drug trafficking and burned the poppy fields. I guess thats what made them terrorist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT