ADVERTISEMENT

Barron

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Trump is so mad, that he's going to go home and smack the Asperger's out of Barron.

CONVICTED FELON X 34!

Barron has better hair than you do. Frankly, I think he will end up slaying more chicks.

Donald-Trump-and-Barron-Trump-attend-the-funeral-of-Amalija-Knavs-031924-1-98f931e8ee44402b9d92634d5f88e423.jpg

Reactions: Jartard and 30CAT
That is a heinous spray tan.
I'm more concerned about how high he has pulled up his pants. I understand that his gunt gets in the way, but if any higher, his pants can be used as a bra for his sagging man tits.

My god, he looks extremely elderly and decrepit in that picture . . . not to mention oranger than even usual.

Turning you on, right?

And "my god?" Why use that, when you don't believe in him? You're using our Lord's name in vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
And "my god?" Why use that, when you don't believe in him? You're using our Lord's name in vain.
Moron, "my god" doesn't mean it is your god. You do realize there are religions out there other than yours who worship a different god, right, moron?

Moron, "my god" doesn't mean it is your god. You do realize there are religions out there other than yours who worship a different god, right, moron?

Well, I am of no religion, first of all and there is only one God, so he is my God.

Secondly, are you religious? I mean, you claim there is no God. Am I missing something....Dumbass?

Worshipping Pedo-Joe doesn't count, bleater.

I will never understand why in the hell he does that. All that money and he looks like a Family Dollar Oompa Loompa.

You despise him yet you're still talking about him.

I seriously think that's why he does half of the inexplicable shit we see.

Wrong. The reason he does stupid stuff is because he's stupid. If you ever figure that out, you're going to be disappointed in yourself for not seeing it sooner.

Post a picture of another very wealthy man who paints his face orange and I'll say the same thing.
Imagine how much we will talk if he covers his face in raw sewage, maybe he should do that next!

Wrong. The reason he does stupid stuff is because he's stupid. If you ever figure that out, you're going to be disappointed in yourself for not seeing it sooner.
^^HS dropout and failed businessman calling someone stupid who has achieved more than him by every objective measure^^

Reactions: mlblack16.
^^HS dropout and failed businessman calling someone stupid who has achieved more than him by every objective measure^^
Then your orange jesus and Hitler have some things in common. They both achieved more wealth and power than a cabinetmaker. And both your orange jesus and Hitler are criminals.

Then your orange jesus and Hitler have some things in common. They both achieved more wealth and power than a cabinetmaker. And both your orange jesus and Hitler are criminals.
Jesus Christ was a criminal according to the power brokers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT