ADVERTISEMENT

Because this is normal . . .

cass-clemmer-99a69ceb10f54ba985730a4dc9ad622f.jpg

Your side encourages this shit. There is nothing normal about this. If you can’t see that this is nothing but a mental disease and a cry for attention then you are the problem.
There is, indeed, nothing normal about shoving tomato paste into yourself and pretending it’s a period.

I’m 50/50 on if it actually happened or if this is yet another case of right wing commentators finding right wing troll shitposting and taking it as serious.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I’m 50/50 on if it actually happened or if this is yet another case of right wing commentators finding right wing troll shitposting and taking it as serious.
You say "yet another case" like this is a common occurrence. If that's true, I'm sure you'll have no problem providing links to the dozens of other instances you're referring to? And no - one or two isn't sufficient. There are always oultiers. So have at it. Let's see them.

(And keep in mind, this ^^^ is the same guy that insisted schools weren't indoctrinating kids re: sexual perversions and that the stories about it were just a right-wing hoax.)

Vaginification of America

I warned everyone for years. Here we are.

Some coddled pansies shoving tomato paste up their rectum pretending to have periods.

Their parents should be ashamed. These morons and Mush brains need raised again from childhood. They're brainwashed.

Reactions: 19MU88
You say "yet another case" like this is a common occurrence. If that's true, I'm sure you'll have no problem providing links to the dozens of other instances you're referring to? And no - one or two isn't sufficient. There are always oultiers. So have at it. Let's see them.

(And keep in mind, this ^^^ is the same guy that insisted schools weren't indoctrinating kids re: sexual perversions and that the stories about it were just a right-wing hoax.)
The onus is on the one making the incredible claim, and this deepfried post about people shoving tomato paste into their ass is quite the claim.

I tried to do your homework for you but could only track the shared image back to a meme site in 2019. That site isn’t accessible now and isn’t the original source.

However, since I’m one for finding the truth and not accepting partisan drivel, I went a step further and looked up the usernames in the original. Most were too generic but one wasn’t. I’ll spare you the details, and trust me you’re very welcome for that, but I’m now 90/10 real, as if someone doctored it they really went all out and used an actual trans fetish person’s handle.

Also, you all fell for the litter box thing, you’ll fall for anything.

Also also, I agree with Matt Walsh that the fetishization of things like periods is weird and not something that should be done publicly. I just don’t think it’s something that the vast majority of trans people do. They’re mostly just trying to live their life the way they feel and fit into one of the two boxes society says people are allowed to fit in to.

The onus is on the one making the incredible claim, and this deepfried post about people shoving tomato paste into their ass is quite the claim.

I tried to do your homework for you but could only track the shared image back to a meme site in 2019. That site isn’t accessible now and isn’t the original source.

However, since I’m one for finding the truth and not accepting partisan drivel, I went a step further and looked up the usernames in the original. Most were too generic but one wasn’t. I’ll spare you the details, and trust me you’re very welcome for that, but I’m now 90/10 real, as if someone doctored it they really went all out and used an actual trans fetish person’s handle.

Also also, I agree with Matt Walsh that the fetishization of things like periods is weird and not something that should be done publicly. I just don’t think it’s something that the vast majority of trans people do. They’re mostly just trying to live their life the way they feel and fit into one of the two boxes society says people are allowed to fit in to.
How dare society call a person born with a vagina female

However, since I’m one for finding the truth and not accepting partisan drivel,

You at least make a better attempt than most liberals but you're not nearly where you think you are...

I just don’t think it’s something that the vast majority of trans people do.

Aren't you the guy that is ok with Drag Queen Story Time?

How about Bible Story Time in a public school or a public library? You ok with that too?

Reactions: mlblack16.

Stop making excuses for this crap.

I mean you’re the one that made the claim that it was a right wing conspiracy

Reactions: ThunderCat98

You could have just said "I grossly exaggerated my claim" and been done with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT