ADVERTISEMENT

Becoming more and more clear the Virus likely came from that lab

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Hell, most anybody being objective is leaning that way. Don't know why there is any use in denying it now.

Mush's handlers will make sure the Chinese are not embarrassed. I am sure of it.

Mush's handlers will make sure the Chinese are not embarrassed. I am sure of it.
His handler's apparently didn't get the memo about not embarrassing China. Biden's going to have lots of splainin' to do to Harris when he gets back to the US.

Biden to press G-7 leaders to adopt a unified approach to counter China’s rising influence​

• President Joe Biden will press G-7 leaders to take concrete steps to counter China’s rising global influence on Saturday, the second day of the annual summit.
  • One of these steps will be a multi-billion-dollar plan aimed to create what one White House official described as a “higher quality” alternative to China’s Belt and Road infrastructure project.
  • Biden will also attempt something much more difficult: To convince all seven member nations to publicly confront China over its forced labor practices in Xianjing Province.

Biden will also attempt something much more difficult: To convince all seven member nations to publicly confront China over its forced labor practices in Xianjing Province.
My shoes cost enough as-is. Someone tell Bron to have Jo(k)e dial it back.

My shoes cost enough as-is. Someone tell Bron to have Jo(k)e dial it back.
Speaking of shoes, I get mine from a Hawaiian company now days. Not sure if they just get them from China themselves and market as Hawaiian, but been meaning to turn rifle onto these. Very comfortable shoe, lightweight, and they look spectacular with a romper. Plus, these things come in a variety of cool colors, and you can usually get them from between $99 and $159, dependent all on style.

These should get delivered by Amazon later today or tomorrow.

1_2201145_ZM.jpg

Speaking of shoes, I get mine from a Hawaiian company now days. Not sure if they just get them from China themselves and market as Hawaiian, but been meaning to turn rifle onto these. Very comfortable shoe, lightweight, and they look spectacular with a romper. Plus, these things come in a variety of cool colors, and you can usually get them from between $99 and $159, dependent all on style.

1_2201145_ZM.jpg
They .are some good leather boat shoes ans such. Haven't bought a pair but they look nice

Last edited:

1_2201145_ZM.jpg
Do they come with $100 stuffed inside the box? That doesn't look like a $160 pair of shoes.

No more shoes for me. I have at least four pair of sneakers that I purchased over a year ago and have worn 0-1 times. I did the same thing last year, and the GF told me to sell them online, which I did. I did buy three different pairs (black, white, mint) off of a Facebook ad last year for about $15 each, and they are great.

A few weeks ago, I went through a closet where I keep clothes from a certain designer. The new clothes that have never been worn are still packed in the shipping bags they came in. When I went through them, there were at least three outfits that I had absolutely no recollection of buying. Never remember seeing them before, never remember liking them, etc. And that doesn't even begin to discuss the women's clothes I have. Over time, much like diamonds, I'll see something I like that I think a GF would love, so I buy it. But usually not having a GF, it ends up just sitting in my closet, as most of that stuff has for years.

For almost a decade, I have had furniture, about a dozen framed Marshall stadium pictures, tons of clothes, home interior, etc. in my brother's attic. I rent my places out, so I can't keep my personal stuff in them. Ideally, I'd love to be able to fit everything outside of furniture and bikes in a big SUV, but I haven't been able to downsize that much.

ADVERTISEMENT