ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Shapiro discusses the cult of Trump hate

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
Spot on. It makes sense that intellectually feeble people susceptible to cults - like greed, or people searching for something to believe in - like rifle, or ignorant people - like Chevy, are easily fooled by the left's dogma.

Spot on. It makes sense that intellectually feeble people susceptible to cults - like greed, or people searching for something to believe in - like rifle, or ignorant people - like Chevy, are easily fooled by the left's dogma.

Excellent post, Thunder. Only one edit suggested edit is that you left GK out.

Reactions: 19MU88
And all of the points Shapiro makes about liberals and their loony cult-like beliefs is exactly what I was talking about the other day in the discussion about Biden supposedly going to win because there's more signs on someone's street than what they seem to remember 4 years ago for Killary.

There's so many Trump voters who aren't about to show their hand, due to all the bullshit that comes with it from people who are supposedly your friends, neighbors, hell, even family members. You're either a member of their cult or you're nothing but pure evil and simply cannot be tolerated. They will unfriend you from Facebook, stop talking to you, start spreading lies, etc.

You liberal faggits are 100% nuts, every single one of you.

Excellent post, Thunder. Only one edit suggested edit is that you left GK out.

Fify.

Add: "and the cult of global warming alarmists - like GK"

I'm just kidding. I think GK is head and shoulders above the others i mentioned. He hates Trump, but not to the extent that he has abandoned ALL logic. Just some;)

Last edited:

I haven't watched the video, but your argument is that my despising of Trump is because I am "searching for something to believe in," thus liberalism is appealing to me? That's one hell of a leap you're trying to make.

Could it be that I have morals and refuse to support somebody who has put the well-being of the country ahead of his own personal finances; that I am against a guy who boasts about sexually assaulting women; against a guy who boasts about the size of his dick, mocks the appearance of a female candidate, mocks the appearance of the wife of another candidate all during presidential debates; that I am against a guy who frequently makes ethic and racist comments/actions; that I am against the biggest habitual liar the office has ever seen?

Why do you morons not see how logical and easy it is to despise the guy? Yet you think it's because my atheism makes me desire something to believe in, thus liberalism? Jesus, that's some Tier Three logic there.

Could it be that I have morals and refuse to support somebody who has put the well-being of the country ahead of his own personal finances; that I am against a guy who boasts about sexually assaulting women; against a guy who boasts about the size of his dick, mocks the appearance of a female candidate, mocks the appearance of the wife of another candidate all during presidential debates; that I am against a guy who frequently makes ethic and racist comments/actions; that I am against the biggest habitual liar the office has ever seen?
-----------
How did type this with a straight face?

I haven't watched the video, but your argument is that my despising of Trump is because I am "searching for something to believe in," thus liberalism is appealing to me? That's one hell of a leap you're trying to make.

Why do you morons not see how logical and easy it is to despise the guy? Yet you think it's because my atheism makes me desire something to believe in, thus liberalism? Jesus, that's some Tier Three logic there.
Judging by your previous post and actions, I would say you’re seriously lacking in character and morals. So no, it appears you’re just another useful idiot and you’re clearly looking for the next cause to believe in as you liberals typically do. You’re lost, gullible, in in desperate need of help. And remember little man, Durham and Hunter Bidens laptop both know!

Your unwavering belief in and defense of leftist beliefs and positions reflects a religious-like devotion to ideologies that undermine your intelligence and good sense.

Your unwavering belief in and defense of leftist beliefs and positions reflects a religious-like devotion to ideologies that undermine your intelligence and good sense.

It's foolish to attempt to call me out on that.

Reminder, I am the one who was the first to start blasting Biden on here many, many months ago before he was the Democratic candidate. I blasted him for being a piece of shit, a bully, and a hypocrite when it came to things he attacked Trump on.

Reminder, I am the one who called out Hillary for her hypocrisy when it came to gay marriage after she had previously argued against it a decade earlier.

Reminder, I am the one who today stated that, if true regarding the recent Biden allegations, that it was troubling.

Do you know what "unwavering" and "defense" means? Based on this post, it doesn't appear to be.

Show me where Herdman and Big Dummy ever blast Trump like I have the Dems. And that challenge is also open to the deplorables who liked your post and will not be able to answer that challenge.

Reminder, I am the one who was the first to start blasting Biden on here many, many months ago before he was the Democratic candidate. I blasted him for being a piece of shit, a bully, and a hypocrite when it came to things he attacked Trump on.

Reminder, I am the one who called out Hillary for her hypocrisy when it came to gay marriage after she had previously argued against it a decade earlier.

Reminder, I am the one who today stated that, if true regarding the recent Biden allegations, that it was troubling.

Odd that no one else on here (besides your nut buddies, Raoul, Greed and GK) remembers any of this?

Odd that no one else on here (besides your nut buddies, Raoul, Greed and GK) remembers any of this?

That's because you're a moron, like many else of your fellow deplorables.

Claim #1 is proved in this link:

Claim #2 is over four years old, so it doesn't show up in the archives.

Claim #3 is from today, so even a simpleton like you should be able to find it.

Now, would you like to defend Tier Three's claim that you liked having this new information at your disposal, moron?

Wasn't aware expecting leaders to be truthful, to treat others with respect and possess basic leadership skills was considered "leftist dogma".

Reactions: Herd1972
Wasn't aware expecting leaders to be truthful, to treat others with respect and possess basic leadership skills was considered "leftist dogma".

If you think anyone in politics meets the first two qualifications, then you're going to be sorely disappointed at some point.

If you think anyone in politics meets the first two qualifications, then you're going to be sorely disappointed at some point.
Can you name a politician that's within 10K lies of Trump? Has another President had as many former administration members come out against him? How many campaigns had as many of its leadership indicted, convicted or plead guilty to felonies?

Not admitting to voting for trump. I have not decided yet and presently watching the debate. Was leaning towards trump due to his economy plan over Biden's. Have not heard much about that so far. However, I have not been enamored of Biden over Trump so far. So unless I see something in the after debate stuff, my vote goes to Trump on Saturday in early voting.

However, on the family note, my sister is a far left liberal. She asked me to not vote if I could not vote for Biden. I told her honestly what I needed to see from Biden to vote for him, she knows I never not vote. If I vote for Trump, I will lie to her to not make the last person in my family that I am close to (the rest are all dead) to write me off.

Have no clue who will win, but whoever does, it don't matter. We are so opposed to each other mostly the USA is going to suffer for a long time if not dissolve as a country. Hopefully does not happen at least in my lifetime.

Not admitting to voting for trump. I have not decided yet and presently watching the debate. Was leaning towards trump due to his economy plan over Biden's. Have not heard much about that so far. However, I have not been enamored of Biden over Trump so far. So unless I see something in the after debate stuff, my vote goes to Trump on Saturday in early voting.

However, on the family note, my sister is a far left liberal. She asked me to not vote if I could not vote for Biden. I told her honestly what I needed to see from Biden to vote for him, she knows I never not vote. If I vote for Trump, I will lie to her to not make the last person in my family that I am close to (the rest are all dead) to write me off.

Have no clue who will win, but whoever does, it don't matter. We are so opposed to each other mostly the USA is going to suffer for a long time if not dissolve as a country. Hopefully does not happen at least in my lifetime.

Despite what the media and most pundits would have you believe, no single movement (BLM, KKK, Antifa, Proud Boys, etc.) or politician (Trump, Biden, etc.) or election is strong enough or divisive enough to destroy this country. Politics have always been contentious and dirty. That's never going to change. Fortunately, the Founders knew and anticipated these things and created a framework that is not easily dismantled.

If I vote for Trump, I will lie to her

Willing to lie to your family?

Have no clue who will win, but whoever does, it don't matter.

Have the grammar of a hillbilly?

Yep, you're the typical Trump voter.

Despite what the media and most pundits would have you believe, no single movement (BLM, KKK, Antifa, Proud Boys, etc.) or politician (Trump, Biden, etc.) or election is strong enough or divisive enough to destroy this country. Politics have always been contentious and dirty. That's never going to change. Fortunately, the Founders knew and anticipated these things and created a framework that is not easily dismantled.

I think it depends on what you consider "destroy."

To many, your country is destroyed if you were brought here as a six month old, have led an exemplary life while in the U.S., and then are forced out at 19 years old while you're a freshman in college/a working tax payer while trying to gain citizenship as an adult.

To many, your country is destroyed if your civil rights are destroyed/rolled back by a president who opposes the Equality Act.

To many, your country is destroyed if you are deported in the middle of the night after having risked your life fighting in the armed services for that country.

I could go on and on, but I believe you get the point.

Sure, politics have frequently been contentious and dirty. But the harmful rhetoric and divineness that this president spews is far different and far worse than any president we have had in modern times.

She asked me to not vote if I could not vote for Biden. I told her honestly what I needed to see from Biden to vote for him, she knows I never not vote. If I vote for Trump, I will lie to her to not make the last person in my family that I am close to (the rest are all dead) to write me off.
Sounds like a typical liberal wacko who doesn’t appear worth keeping around. Seriously if “family” is willing to write you off over a political choice...doesn’t sound like they are “family” at all.

ADVERTISEMENT