ADVERTISEMENT

Bennett Injured

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Big Iran Bennett dunked hard in practice and lost balance injured right shoulder when he hit the floor. Bad sprain and out for at least four weeks of summer practice.

I watched the first half of practice and left before he got injured. he is a beast! he has unbelievable quick feet and can finish! he told me all is good with shoulder and thinks he will be back sooner rather than later.. he will be hard for anybody to handle in a pick and roll situation

First the leg and now this. Young man has had some tough luck. At least he can run to stay in shape.

Reactions: Elkview
I watched the first half of practice and left before he got injured. he is a beast! he has unbelievable quick feet and can finish! he told me all is good with shoulder and thinks he will be back sooner rather than later.. he will be hard for anybody to handle in a pick and roll situation
Yes, he told me the same. He will miss 4 practices at most. The team has the first 3 weeks of July off before regrouping on July 23 to prepare for the Bahamas trip.

Reactions: pdbailey
He hit hard. I saw it -- his whole body landed flat. He is really trying to get in shape. Is able to run the floor with the rest of them!

ADVERTISEMENT