ADVERTISEMENT

Best gift ever

I found an old football that someone had the Marshall football team sign for me. Has Pennington's signature on it.

But, it also has Joe Montana's signature on it. Never knew we had a Montana play for us. Or, maybe "the" Joe Montana was in town to catch a game or something and just signed it along with the Herd players. I sure it is real.

I found an old football that someone had the Marshall football team sign for me.
I have a signed Bob Pruett ball from 1999. My brother in law got it at some fundraiser. He went to Glenville so he gave it to me and I put it in the closet.

my son has a basketball signed by huggins. i was at the capital classic back in either '15 or '16 and was pregaming in the budweiser room. the guy i was with was big in WV politics and was tight with huggins, stewart (when he was still breathing), manchin, and a whole host of others.

at any rate, huggs walks in the budweiser room and everybody flocked around him to chat and/or get an autograph. there was a bigly breasted blonde in our group and i handed the ball to her and asked her to get it signed, and she asked why her. told her that with the cleavage she was showing, she had a much better shot of getting through the crowd and getting the ball signed.

she made her way through the crowd and had huggs sign it. while he was signing, his eyes never peeled away from the ginormous bresticles that were obviously arched in his direction. after signing the ball, with the enormous fun bags still poked out toward him, he reached out over top of them and signed the upper part of her left tit while wresting his forearm on her right tit, all the while slobbering what appeared to be a pint of booze down the front of his stretched tracksuit.

there was a bigly breasted blonde in our group and i handed the ball to her and asked her to get it signed, and she asked why her. told her that with the cleavage she was showing, she had a much better shot of getting through the crowd and getting the ball signed.
You sure did, you prick. Not to mention, you never bought my wife a popcorn afterwards like you had promised to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT