ADVERTISEMENT

Bet Renegers

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I have been informed by a reliable source that a former poster of this board has reneged on his bet and is posting on the paid board. I call for the people's moderator to immediately investigate this breach and act on it accordingly.

I have been informed by a reliable source that a former poster of this board has reneged on his bet and is posting on the paid board. I call for the people's moderator to immediately investigate this breach and act on it accordingly.

Good luck with that

Details?? Wasn't one of the bets, at least one, for this forum only?

In addition greed is too cheap. He would never pay for the paid board.

was herdfan88 bet for Pullman only?

If you can't post on Pullman, what is the point of coming here to any other board? Much of the discussion is redundant and extremely boring on the other boards.

I paid them $10 just so I could read Old Main and laugh at Coach Stowers' sucking off of Shewey, but even that isn't nearly as entertaining now that Doc has cried back to his farm.

Reactions: johns1124
I paid them $10 just so I could read Old Main and laugh at Coach Stowers' sucking off of Shewey, but even that isn't nearly as entertaining now that Doc has cried back to his farm.

Not proud of it, but I did the same. First time paying a Ten to read that board.

Now that we've lost our recruiting guru, it must really be quiet over there with all the top secret recruiting updates Stowers was pretending to have.

Reactions: mlblack16.
So, is Rifle saying those who made the bet are going black again?

Should racial slurs be allowed? It's bad enough saying they're a n*ger just once.

Case closed

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT