ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s physical

Have some respect. He kicked Corn Pop's ass, didn't he?
Of course we are talking about the bowl of cereal
corn pops love GIF

Interesting. I am in my 70's and went to my physician for what I thought was my annual physical on Tuesday. I was told my visit had been changed to a Wellness checkup by Medicare. Apparently Medicare is cutting back our benefits.

The nurse took my vitals and asked me several questions. I was then given a basic cognitive test. My physician came in said my physical was now a Wellness visit. He is retiring next month, I wonder why? He didn't say anything, but I think he was frustrated by Medicare rules.

Too bad Biden wasn't treated the same as other senior citizens.

Reactions: 30CAT
Reality is Joe Mush Biden has mental and cognitive issues. The world can see it. It is clearly evident and you can witness it on tv and media. He is not capable nor is he running the country. It is done by handlers.

Reactions: 30CAT
Reality is Joe Mush Biden has mental and cognitive issues. The world can see it. It is clearly evident and you can witness it on tv and media. He is not capable nor is he running the country. It is done by handlers.
The thing is the Dems don't care. All they care about is power. The stupid people who voted for these politicians believe anything that they are told. Russian hoax, pee pee tape, quid pro quo, the "insurrection", meanwhile the left and the uniparty are destroying our country without any thought to its citizens. All they care about is money and power.

Interesting. I am in my 70's and went to my physician for what I thought was my annual physical on Tuesday. I was told my visit had been changed to a Wellness checkup by Medicare. Apparently Medicare is cutting back our benefits.

The nurse took my vitals and asked me several questions. I was then given a basic cognitive test. My physician came in said my physical was now a Wellness visit. He is retiring next month, I wonder why? He didn't say anything, but I think he was frustrated by Medicare rules.

Medicare cutting back on benefits??? NOOOO WAAAAAYYY! The largest medical (single) payor system in the country cutting it's benefits. Call me shocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg

Medicare cutting back on benefits??? NOOOO WAAAAAYYY! The largest medical (single) payor system in the country cutting it's benefits. Call me shocked!
Excellent example^^^of how conservative conspiracies begin and continue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT