ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin bans media drones from flying over border to report the crisis

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Yep and some of you all support this tyrannical BS. They don't want you to see the mess it is.

Reactions: johns1124
The news crews should fly the drones from the Mexican side and tell the US to stuff it.

You made me look up something....yep, Canada prohibits the flying of drones over border crossings.

Is the area in question like HARD on the border? You sneeze and fly into another nation's airspace close?

I would agree it is sorta trying to hide something...but I am sure there are other ways to get video.

You made me look up something....yep, Canada prohibits the flying of drones over border crossings.

Is the area in question like HARD on the border? You sneeze and fly into another nation's airspace close?

I would agree it is sorta trying to hide something...but I am sure there are other ways to get video.
Timing is everything...

I saw a reporter saying they banned journalist too not just drones

ADVERTISEMENT