ADVERTISEMENT

Biden dropping out today?

Considering liberal states made up their own legislation in 2020 for voting (bypassing federal laws) you know they'll find some way to circumvent the process to get a different candidate.

But this is a mess, because they know Kamala is a liability and nobody will want her as VP running mate. I really hope she refuses to step down and Dems put her forward for POTUS, but even Greed isn't that stupid.

It may be happening?Axios is a very left wing outlet. White House aides reportedly confirmed that President Joe Biden is exhibiting a common symptom of dementia, according to Axios.

Not a good sign when Biden's staff is throwing him under the bus. Maybe his staff is looking a more radical left candidate for president?

Last edited:
Considering liberal states made up their own legislation in 2020 for voting (bypassing federal laws) you know they'll find some way to circumvent the process to get a different candidate.

But this is a mess, because they know Kamala is a liability and nobody will want her as VP running mate. I really hope she refuses to step down and Dems put her forward for POTUS, but even Greed isn't that stupid.
I hope kamala now realizes that she has DEI'd and fvcked her way to where she is.

Sadly it's a TKO. I commend your support for Biden. I too believe he should remain on the ballot and be the nominee. He is what you and your party wanted, despite his noticeable decline
You idiot. If Biden drops out, it's impossible for your orange jesus to beat Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT