ADVERTISEMENT

BIden gets lost walking down sidewalk even after handler points where to go

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I was gonna say this has to be old - he's back in Delaware for the 17th time since he's taken office. Which, if he's working, why are they not releasing the visitor logs (something they claimed they were adamant about doing for transparency.)

Talking about a bind. They cannot get rid of mush because Kamala is so unpopular. She would
surely lose the 2024 election.

They cannot get rid of Mush and Kamala, because then it WOULD look like an insurrection.

The only good news Russia and China will keep themselves at bay because doing anything else would look abusive and insensitive to the elderly.

Last edited:
I was gonna say this has to be old - he's back in Delaware for the 17th time since he's taken office. Which, if he's working, why are they not releasing the visitor logs (something they claimed they were adamant about doing for transparency.)
I thought he was at Camp David.

You lost to a guy you say has cognitive failure and a woman you say is extremely unpopular and blew her way to the top.

What does that say about you pathetic pieces of shit and your choice?

You lost to a guy you say has cognitive failure and a woman you say is extremely unpopular and blew her way to the top.

Or....

What does it say about the people who "Blindly" voted for Biden just in spite?

You have to admit 2018-2019 were not bad years for the economy and immigration. He was getting things done.

Then came 2020...

Virus
Millennials acting up
Conspiracy theories galore.
Trump(ed) up impeachments.

Well... Monkeys see what monkeys do..

Reactions: GreenDuke
Did he though?
iu

says you guys are good cheaters

Biden did assemble the best voter fraud team ever... 😃😥

ADVERTISEMENT