ADVERTISEMENT

Big Dummy Edition: Ted Cruz Warns About TX Turning Blue

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
As I said last year, it is very possible that Texas turns blue within the next eight (now seven) years. Of course, Big Dummy argued against that ever happening, but now Ted Cruz is warning against it:

From your own article: I don’t believe Texas will turn blue but central to that is we’re going to have to work to communicate and turn people out.”

Cruz is just trying to motivate the base. The Democrats put every egg they had into the Beto basket and still lost to a guy who’s not even that popular in his own state.

Texas will be red in presidential elections for as long as everybody on this board is alive. No amount of wishing and hoping will change that.

From your own article: I don’t believe Texas will turn blue but central to that is we’re going to have to work to communicate and turn people out.”

Cruz is just trying to motivate the base. The Democrats put every egg they had into the Beto basket and still lost to a guy who’s not even that popular in his own state.

Texas will be red in presidential elections for as long as everybody on this board is alive. No amount of wishing and hoping will change that.

You're arguing with a guy that doesn't know the difference between 2 million and 200 million. Save your keystrokes.

ADVERTISEMENT