ADVERTISEMENT

Big Green Membership

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Anyone know exactly how many “new” members were signed up in the recent promotion? Saw a few early on and that was it.

Real question should be will we come anywhere close to the 3,000-member mark where we were not too many seasons ago!!

Real question should be will we come anywhere close to the 3,000-member mark where we were not too many seasons ago!!
Doubtful. True-State population decreasing and Big Green not really putting much effort into this turning the recent drive over to a grad assistant.

Doubtful. True-State population decreasing and Big Green not really putting much effort into this turning the recent drive over to a grad assistant.
BG not much effort? Not sure about that but that's the easy answer that excuses our fan base and their lack of generosity. We have fans/alumni from a much broader area than the tri-state. I think anyone who watched the recent membership promotion where 5 different BG members could win $1000 should know our fans want winners but expect everyone or anyone else to pay for it. The turnout for that drive was not good. Our fans would rather buy their own toys and pay for other entertainment with their dollars.

that's fine it's their money but let's stop blaming the BG. Spending money to raise money from this base is a losing proposition

BG not much effort? Not sure about that but that's the easy answer that excuses our fan base and their lack of generosity. We have fans/alumni from a much broader area than the tri-state. I think anyone who watched the recent membership promotion where 5 different BG members could win $1000 should know our fans want winners but expect everyone or anyone else to pay for it. The turnout for that drive was not good. Our fans would rather buy their own toys and pay for other entertainment with their dollars.

that's fine it's their money but let's stop blaming the BG. Spending money to raise money from this base is a losing proposition
Hate to hear the turnout was poor. Hopefully Spears can make some noise in that department with some fresh ideas. Hey, I signed up my uncle -FWIW.

Hate to hear the turnout was poor. Hopefully Spears can make some noise in that department with some fresh ideas. Hey, I signed up my uncle -FWIW.
good for you!! I got one added too. didn't win a grand though and not sure I ever heard who did or if some did.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT