ADVERTISEMENT

Big Tech/Free speech

I think the argument against the narrative that all their decision making is to increase revenue is the Hunter Biden /NY Post story being banned on Twitter (though maybe they thought with a Biden presidency that'd be more favorable for their company...so maybe it's not wrong).

Their stock is now down this morning...I think not necessary some sort of US "reaction" to this...I think it has to do with foreign governments (see Merkel's comments) realizing the fragility of reliance of having a major method of communication being centralized in one company. I think they'll start to divest.

Last edited:
I think the argument against the narrative that all their decision making is to increase revenue is the Hunter Biden /NY Post story being banned on Twitter (though maybe they thought with a Biden presidency that'd be more favorable for their company...so maybe it's not wrong).
There was a story I missed about Hunter Biden?

The reason the big techs are doing this is so they can get poltical favors from the Dems. Keep the 230 status and have basically monopolies.

Well, I hope you guys will be happy when they lock people like me in a cage and put me in front of a firing squad. But, won't be long before they put you there as well, minions.

My last words will be "kiss michigans black ass!"

Well, I hope you guys will be happy when they lock people like me in a cage and put me in front of a firing squad. But, won't be long before they put you there as well, minions.

My last words will be "kiss michigans black ass!"

“When I am King you will be first against the wall.”

such a great song.

Everyone should be up at arms about this, but it's going to be pretty goddamn difficult for liberals to be concerned when none of this shit is aimed at them. Twitter and Facebook have been useful weapons in this election and obviously they're all happier than Greed with a bag full o' dicks with the outcome.

The GOP are spineless fvcking cowards who are just talk. At the end of the day, none of them have enough power to put a stop to this. They will just sit back and take the abuse while they bitch about it on Fox News.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Everyone should be up at arms about this, but it's going to be pretty goddamn difficult for liberals to be concerned when none of this shit is aimed at them. Twitter and Facebook have been useful weapons in this election and obviously they're all happier than Greed with a bag full o' dicks with the outcome.

The GOP are spineless fvcking cowards who are just talk. At the end of the day, none of them have enough power to put a stop to this. They will just sit back and take the abuse while they bitch about it on Fox News.
True. Liberals will start bitching when it does affect them and they wake up a go wow, my life is as shitty as it was before.

Is that real? Not buying it
The guy is mocking a guy in the other vid (below his). There's quite a few vids of rioters getting walked off planes. Apparently, insurrectionists have been labeled domestic terrorists and lost flying privileges.

The guy is mocking a guy in the other vid (below his). There's quite a few vids of rioters getting walked off planes. Apparently, insurrectionists have been labeled domestic terrorists and lost flying privileges.
Oh ok, so they are under federal investigation but allowed to try to travel? uggh ok

tenor.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
The very people who oppose Citizens United, support this action. Truly fascinating.

I guess corporations shouldn't speak, but are free to curtail the speech of others? Seems odd.

Everyone should be up at arms about this, but it's going to be pretty goddamn difficult for liberals to be concerned when none of this shit is aimed at them. Twitter and Facebook have been useful weapons in this election
The only time liberals get really victimized by these communication corporations, causing them to wake from their slumber occurs when they realize their ISP or Netflix decides to raise subscription rates by $10/year. Add Amazon Prime fee increases to the mix and suddenly these corps need to be regulated like a utility.

Last edited:
The very people who oppose Citizens United, support this action. Truly fascinating.

I guess corporations shouldn't speak, but are free to curtail the speech of others? Seems odd.
You dont understand. Demanding corporations shut down speech, protects me and my liberal brethren from being labeled fascists.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT