ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten back to canceling games due to The Virus™.

"The Wildcats have only six available players"
Some of them can't play with a cold? Are they all showing symptoms?

Is that where we are at as a society?

Some of you ****ers are never going to let it go? DIsgusting. Time to start calling people out for it. We put up with your bullshit long enough.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
They're probably actually sick. This is the result of the rushed, experimental injection program that billions were forced to participate.
what a shame. young athletic people. stupid.

Some of you ****ers are never going to let it go? DIsgusting. Time to start calling people out for it. We put up with your bullshit long enough.
Greed wears two masks in his car alone, but he suffers from a pre existing ED problem which could make covoid worse

Greed wears two masks in his car alone, but he suffers from a pre existing ED problem which could make covoid worse
maxresdefault.jpg

Do you want a team to play with six players and how many of them are starters. How do they play and compete it they are sick? it is better to play the game later. You guys are the ones who cant let it go.

Do you want a team to play with six players and how many of them are starters. How do they play and compete it they are sick? it is better to play the game later. You guys are the ones who cant let it go.
It will never be over for people like you because the morons you vote for will want it to continue. Follow the power, control, and money. Then, you will fall for it like a good sheep will.

It will never be over for people like you because the morons you vote for will want it to continue. Follow the power, control, and money. Then, you will fall for it like a good sheep will.
^^^^_______hypocrite insurrection supporter

At least the insurection folks
at least man bear pig got his deal over with in a few hours. You guys can't let this go.

Now which is it? man bear pig can take down the govt or he stands no shot because Mush can order a F15 strike.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
At least the insurection folks

at least man bear pig got his deal over with in a few hours. You guys can't let this go.

Now which is it? man bear pig can take down the govt or he stands no shot because Mush can order a F15 strike.

Your reasoning makes no sense. How can a team even practice if the players are sick. six players and not even know if they are starters or not. Do you think Marshall would want to play without Kinsey, Taylor and Curfman?.. Use some reasoning here.

Back in my day, if a team didn't have enough able bodies to play, then they forfeited the game.

Of course, back in my day, people didn't hide under the covers and act like they were close to death whenever they had a cold.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Back in my day, if a team didn't have enough able bodies to play, then they forfeited the game.

Of course, back in my day, people didn't hide under the covers and act like they were close to death whenever they had a cold.
That was back when other things were much better than today but forfeiting a game because of illness was not a good one. yeah just go ahead and play and make everyone sick. nonsense again.

That was back when other things were much better than today but forfeiting a game because of illness was not a good one. yeah just go ahead and play and make everyone sick. nonsense again.
Things were a helluva lot better back then. Drink water from a garden hose during football practice, put ben gay in other guys jock straps when they weren't around. Very good times.

"The Wildcats have only six available players"
Most of these folks, their reading skills are just as fake as their outrage.
You old dudes might survive covid…but will likely die of stroke.
Well no shit, we drink like fish and smoke dope.
Back in your day they still used peach baskets. Today they have TV contracts to fulfill and need to put forth the best product.

Back in your day they still used peach baskets. Today they have TV contracts to fulfill and need to put forth the best product.
Bull shit. We used old bicycle tires, and removed the spokes with a pair of needle nosed plyers. Nailed it to a telephone pole, and then used old fat women's panties we stole off clothes lines for nets.

I would save up enough money to buy a net for the back yard hoop then the Black kids would steal it. Today I consider that my contribution to equity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT