ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest news of the day

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
MLB went woke, and added the stats from the ole negro leagues, putting some dude ahead of Ty Cobb and The Babe in three categories.

Maybe one day I'll pass Pete for most hits of all time. I had at least 6,000 plus out on the blacktop playing wiffle ball back in the day.

Hell, didn't BC's son hit like .967 in tee ball one year?

What about the Japanese dude that’s always had more HRs than Ruth or Bonds? They counting him now?

The Mets season is canceled for the rest of the year. I am so glad that I tried turning my bicycle into an airplane this year, because if I traveled around the country following these bums this year, I would be in a world of trouble: No way in hell I would be able to sit in the first row right next to the on-deck circle and keep my mouth shut. No way I would be in the hotel elevator, lobby, gym, or pool with these bums and not tell them how awful they are. Lindor is an awesome guy. Nimmo is, too. I wouldn't give those guys shit. But McNeil? I'd tell him to stop being a fvcking baby and whining about everything. I'd tell Alonso to try thinking for once.

MLB security would have so many complaints about me from the Mets, that all of their hotels would ban me from staying there. I used to talk to the wife of the Mets owner (she also owns 50% of the team) every week or two on social media private messages, but I haven't talked to her this year. I know I will say something harsh about how this organization is being operated.

Did you see what happened today? The Mets had a reliever in the 8th inning get thrown out of the game for arguing a call that the umpire clearly got right. As he walked off of the field, he threw his glove into the stands . . . and of course it landed in the hands of two guys wearing Yankees shirts. You can't make that shit up.

Then, after the game, while being interviewed, the pitcher who got thrown out said he was playing for the "worst fvcking team in MLB." He got released an hour later.

The Mets have the best broadcasting crew in baseball. Gary Cohen, Keith Hernandez, and Ron Darling are great to listen to. I got to know Gary and Ron quite well last year at a handful of hotel gyms/elevators, but even they have had enough. Team broadcasters are never supposed to get too down, but a couple of nights ago, they were brutal. After blowing another late inning lead, they said "it may seem like the sky is falling . . . and you're wrong. It is much worse than that right now for this club." Later, one of them said that the ceiling seems like it's crashing down now . . . and he was corrected by another who said that it has seemed like that every day for the past month. They then went on to talk about their record over the last 35 games and what this means for the futures of many of them on the roster.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Huntington... the Mets... bicycle riding...

All the bashing and hatred, but you can't help but love us.

• Haha
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT