ADVERTISEMENT

Blind, Deaf, and Dumb

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I am in a Phoenix hotel before flying tomorrow to Mexico City, first-class, because ya' know, rich. While watching the local news, they had segment on attendees at a trump rally going partially blind. So we have the dumb part. We have the blind part. How long until they become deaf, deplorables?

On a side note, I don't know how anybody who lives in this state deals with election season. Watching local channels tonight reminds me of when I used to spend so many nights here during the last election cycle. It's awful here. Every other commercial is for Kari Lake, against Kari Lake, for trump, for Kamala. They just had four political ads in a row, and they are getting good to the extent that they don't give you hints about what type of ad it is for the first 15-30 seconds of the commercial.

And I just had to fact-check this guy who wouldn't stop talking to me. He tried claiming that three days ago, it was the first day in 113 days in Phoenix where the temperature didn't reach 100 degrees. Of course, I didn't believe it, because that's absurd. I spent hundreds of nights in Phoenix and Tucson from 2019-2021, so I know how brutal the summer is. But 113 days in a row hitting 100 degrees? Bullshit. There has to be a handful of cooler days where it "only" hits 95 degrees in June, right?

Wrong. The guy was right. Brutal:

Here we have a lonely, middle aged male, traveling alone, and spending his Friday night in a hotel discussing weather with another man.

Thank you for the Phoenix weather report for the last few months. I'll toss a couple extra beers into the Yetti in a few minutes.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

Here we have a lonely, middle aged male, traveling alone, and spending his Friday night in a hotel discussing weather with another man.
atg-studiocapa.gif

Thank you for the Phoenix weather report for the last few months. I'll toss a couple extra beers into the Yetti in a few minutes.
He said something shout gay guys with a sense of humor being the best.

Call me crazy how about a big tittied blond who can cook and has a fishing boat?

That’s the thing: EVERY night is Friday night to me. When you don’t have to work and can travel the world, because ya’ know, rich, every night is like a weekend.

And it wasn’t in the hotel. It was at the airport while waiting outside for the hotel to pick me up.

Man judging by his reply, you just know that one stung

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT