ADVERTISEMENT

BLS Revises Job Numbers Down 818,000

^^lying idiot always believes their lies^^
Even with the revisions, job creation during the period stood at more than 2 million, and more than your orange jesus during the same time period of his last year in office.

Even with the revisions, job creation during the period stood at more than 2 million, and more than your orange jesus during the same time period of his last year in office.
^^still thinks inflation transitory^^

Last edited:
This not good news for the economy in the short term. Wednesday’s downward revision has also heightened concern that the Federal Reserve has waited too long to begin cutting interest rates, Bloomberg reported today in an article I just read. If the FOMC hesitates to cut rates for too long, it could result in recession instead of a soft landing.

Fed Chair Powell will be giving remarks Friday in Jackson Hole. Depending on what Powell says on Friday about rate drops, it will be interesting to see how the stock market reacts. Are we headed for a recession in the near term, who knows? Stay tuned.

Obviously there has been high job growth, but that it is mainly the result of restarting the economy after the Covid shutdown.

This not good news for the economy in the short term. Wednesday’s downward revision has also heightened concern that the Federal Reserve has waited too long to begin cutting interest rates, Bloomberg reported today in an article I just read. If the FOMC hesitates to cut rates for too long, it could result in recession instead of a soft landing.

I don't remember a time when the Fed DIDN'T wait too long.
Obviously there has been high job growth, but that it is mainly the result of restarting the economy after the Covid shutdown.
Restarting the economy ended at the end of June '22. Since then, in the same time period (21 months) more jobs have been created under Biden than trump to the tune of 1.1 million jobs. And yes, I subtracted the 818,000 due to the revision.

Thinks it is ok for the govt to manipulate the numbers.

I am also hearing of more and more layoffs.

And more and more retail businesses closing.
See what happens if these nitwits get reelected. There won't be any grocers left standing other than Kroger and the big boys like WalMart. The small grocers will get forced out and there will be an increase in prices and in places like NYC, LA, Chicago, etc there will be bread lines.

No big deal. greed (who shouldn't be posting) will come up with 23,000,000 other new jobs mush supposedly created.

Did greed do the right thing and self perma-ban yet? He should, because nobody likes a welcher.

Reactions: Jartard
See what happens if these nitwits get reelected. There won't be any grocers left standing other than Kroger and the big boys like WalMart. The small grocers will get forced out and there will be an increase in prices and in places like NYC, LA, Chicago, etc there will be bread lines.
You are a lying idiot

No big deal. greed (who shouldn't be posting) will come up with 23,000,000 other new jobs mush supposedly created.

Did greed do the right thing and self perma-ban yet? He should, because nobody likes a welcher.
^^^^Lying Snotlicker licking lying Snot.

He won't self ban because he is a liar and a welch. I have him banned because he is on ignore.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Worse than that. Those companies supplying the goods for all the big boys also go "poof" gone.

Even with the revisions, job creation during the period stood at more than 2 million. More jobs than under the same time period for your orange jesus.

The secretary of commerce for Biden has never heard of the BLS? That sounds right.
His administration couldn't care less about qualifications. They prefer luggage stealing, cross-dressing faggits over people with any measurable talent.

Reactions: Jartard
what would the dems and media be saying right now if the trump admin made an almost 30% downward revision in jobs numbers. I don't think they would be saying but they still created 2 million jobs

what would the dems and media be saying right now if the trump admin made an almost 30% downward revision in jobs numbers. I don't think they would be saying but they still created 2 million jobs
The better question is what would cons say if this revision happened under their orange jesus. The answer is fraud, deep state, etc.

Kind of like this: “There has been a report that the job numbers over the last period of time were fraudulent,” Trump said in a speech in Michigan on Tuesday. “That’s a terrible insult to our economy because we were seeing numbers that were OK, but not great, now we’re seeing numbers that — when they’re adjusted — are a disaster.”

Those "numbers that were OK" were better than his numbers.
Those "numbers that when they're adjusted are a disaster" are better numbers than his.

You idiots don't realize that those "big boys" are already manipulating those companies. It's the reason food prices are high.
^^idiot parroting empty rhetoric...illegitimate regime that he supports has printed money causing high inflation^^

Well whatever they would be saying you can bet resident idiots here like baldy, cuck and confused would be repeating it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT