ADVERTISEMENT

Blue city hires equity trainer who calls US military 'home of White supremacy' as part of 'culture change'

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

1) Another Fox News article. Put them in one thread or you will have blood on your hands when I put this board out of commission for a week instead of a day. Final warning.
2) How is acknowledging the reality of racism "destroying our country," moron? It's no secret that trump's campaign promoted both racist and ethnic discrimination, which is why those type of people came out of the woodwork and to the forefront. They were now confident to express their discriminatory views. That trend isn't disputed, so Keller's (the mayor, since I know you didn't read it all) comment was accurate.

1) Another Fox News article. Put them in one thread or you will have blood on your hands when I put this board out of commission for a week instead of a day. Final warning.
2) How is acknowledging the reality of racism "destroying our country," moron? It's no secret that trump's campaign promoted both racist and ethnic discrimination, which is why those type of people came out of the woodwork and to the forefront. They were now confident to express their discriminatory views. That trend isn't disputed, so Keller's (the mayor, since I know you didn't read it all) comment was accurate.
Do it, you keep threatening but never follow through.

Someone with your intelligence would surely know about the ignore feature.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT

Go ahead and do it. As soon as I see an article I want to post I'm going to do it, diaperarm crybaby. You are such a little bitch.

By the way. I promise you I'm going to do it again, so go ahead and get a jump on it. You're ruining the board with your tears, bitch.

white bread.
Are you making a sandwich or just a deplorable who doesn't know how to spell?

Go ahead and do it. As soon as I see an article I want to post I'm going to do it, diaperarm crybaby. You are such a little bitch.

By the way. I promise you I'm going to do it again, so go ahead and get a jump on it. You're ruining the board with your tears, bitch.
You're a guest. Act like one. When another moron used to do what you did, he put them all in one thread. If you want to ruin the board, you're the one who will be held responsible when I blow it up.

You cried so much that another board was shut down. Your posting is going to the same to this board if you don't change it.

You're a guest. Act like one. When another moron used to do what you did, he put them all in one thread. If you want to ruin the board, you're the one who will be held responsible when I blow it up.

You cried so much that another board was shut down. Your posting is going to the same to this board if you don't change it.

You're a pussy and you're acting like one.

I will not put them all in one thread.

Blow it up pussy, because I'm not changing. I can't believe what a pussy you've become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT