ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden Leaving WVU

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
James “Beetle” Bolden has announced he is leaving WVU. According to Landon’s HD article today he’s expressed interest in Marshall. DD may want to get this young man before anyone else does as if you go online and look it appears Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, others already aware.

James “Beetle” Bolden has announced he is leaving WVU. According to Landon’s HD article today he’s expressed interest in Marshall. DD may want to get this young man before anyone else does as if you go online and look it appears Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, others already aware.
Not sure we need an often injured malcontent. Should be ok at guard with West, Kinsey, Dillon, Taylor et al. We need big bangers.

He and DD communicated for about a week before Bolden decided he wanted to leave the state of WV.

Yes he did say he was done with WV and who could blame him. Morgantown! That said I believe if DD offered Bailey would reconsider. JMO

Yes he did say he was done with WV and who could blame him. Morgantown! That said I believe if DD offered Bailey would reconsider. JMO
Where did he say he was done with WV? (Never mind....saw the chucky article. I bet he goes to Cincy to be closer to home)

Last edited:
the kid can shoot but struggled with other parts of his game

He called us and said he was interested. Then a couple days later said he wasn't. It is believed that Huggins told him that he ever wanted anything for Huggins or wvu down the road that going to Marshall would close that door.

Reactions: Always The Herd
He called us and said he was interested. Then a couple days later said he wasn't. It is believed that Huggins told him that he ever wanted anything for Huggins or wvu down the road that going to Marshall would close that door.
what is the deal with DD and Huggs? Has to be more then just scheduling the wvu vs Mu game

He and DD communicated for about a week before Bolden decided he wanted to leave the state of WV.

Damn, I hope DD didn't initiate any of this communication. Knowing what an infestation of maggots WVU's basketball program is, wouldn't put it past Huggs to try and accuse MU of improper contact, tampering, tc.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
what is the deal with DD and Huggs? Has to be more then just scheduling the wvu vs Mu game

Other than the fact that Huggins is basically a horse's rear end and also that Danny got under his skin like a chigger that won't quit, I'd say nothing!

Reactions: pdbailey
Other than the fact that Huggins is basically a horse's rear end and also that Danny got under his skin like a chigger that won't quit, I'd say nothing!
I heard he wanted one of his guys to get the job. not sure

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT