ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD Bowling Green

I've gone down to two of the last games played at Bowling Green, and they got the SH** kicked out of them both times. Will do the team a favor and stay home on Saturday.

Herd 48, BG 23

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
I've gone down to two of the last games played at Bowling Green, and they got the SH** kicked out of them both times. Will do the team a favor and stay home on Saturday.

Herd 48, BG 23
This is why I will no longer go to Athens. It's also why I stopped wearing jerseys years ago. Every time I wear a jersey to a game we lose.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Marshall - 34
BGSU - 17

Bowling Green will be fired up (the players, not the 300 fans) because after our win last week this game is getting some attention and its on national TV.

You guys are nuts - BG doesn’t score 2 Offensive TDs
I don't think we're going to lose, but you must be a newer fan if you don't see why we're nervous about this one. It's like there's a hex on that stadium for when we pay there.

I guarantee you no one thought we'd lose in 98.

98? almost a quarter of a century ago?? that's not factoring into my expectations.

Huff doesn't give 2 shots about what happened last year 5 years ago much less what happened 20 years ago. We have all new staff, players and great leadership both in Huff and the players so stop bring up shit that happened 20 years ago because that has not one dam thang to do with this game at BG on Saturday. And if you say yes it does then your in the wrong mind set to be a winner so stay home and be a loser.

Reactions: Unclesteve287
Huff doesn't give 2 shots about what happened last year 5 years ago much less what happened 20 years ago. We have all new staff, players and great leadership both in Huff and the players so stop bring up shit that happened 20 years ago because that has not one dam thang to do with this game at BG on Saturday. And if you say yes it does then your in the wrong mind set to be a winner so stay home and be a loser.
I feel the same way you do, our dline goes about 10 deep with no big drop off. The running backs get after it and I need to see a Gammage Show

56-17 Huffs Herd

I Think this game shows if Marshall has an extra ordinary coach. Follow the same history or does he make a new path.

Hate to admit it, but my butt crack is starting to get tight over this game. Hopefully, the Herd can dominate early on and put BG out of their misery, but hate to see this one close late in the 3rd quarter.

31-20, Herd. I think we sweat a little. These are kids after all. They have been swimming in adulation all week. Huff has been fielding calls and interviews all week. Now this OL coach drama. They are saying all the right things, but there is just too much distraction this week no matter what anyone says.

Since 1998 we have played at BG 4 times. 1998 was inexcusable. We should have finished that year undefeated which would have set us up to get a BCS game in 99. No excuses.

In 2000 which wasn’t a powerhouse year for us we beat them. In 2004 we lost in a shoot out and honestly BG was better than us that year. It wasn’t an upset. In 2010 we sucked, we finished under 500 so that wasn’t an upset either.

None of the kids who play for us know anything about the 98 loss. Coach Huff doesn’t care. If BG beats us it’s because on this day they will be better than us, not because of a curse or anything else.

But it isn’t happening we will beat them by at least 4 touchdowns. 49-10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT