ADVERTISEMENT

Boy Making History In Pole Dancing Competition

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
That is correct and not a typo. Not pole vaulting, but pole dancing. What happened to playing Little League baseball or riding dirt bikes?

Raising a bunch of fruit cake weirdos. This county and the parents should be ashamed

He got the dancing bug from his mom, Jodi Weber. I guess we know why his mom walked around with a bunch of dollar bills.

That's my boy and there! Twirling like Star Fire down at the club, boys! Go, boy go!

Kid is already queer as a football bat.

http://wpde.com/news/local/lowcountry-12-year-old-spinning-his-way-to-nationals

safe_image.php

Lots of money to be made as a male stripper. Back in the day I had an employee that was a male stripper. This guy was money for us, but when he had a gig I couldn't help but let him off work, dude was making $300 for shaking his dick for half an hour. I had to respect that lol.

I think you're all missing the most disturbing part of this. Why the f*ck is there a pole dancing competition for 12 year olds???

Reactions: 19MU88
Lots of money to be made as a male stripper. Back in the day I had an employee that was a male stripper. This guy was money for us, but when he had a gig I couldn't help but let him off work, dude was making $300 for shaking his dick for half an hour. I had to respect that lol.
Why didn't he just work 3 or 4 hours a week?

Damn, wish they had pole dancing competition back in my day. The way I'm hung, I could have taken home numerous medals. Just wrap my snake around the pole and twirl like a top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT