ADVERTISEMENT

Boyscouts

This from a guy who would be the first to brag about orgies on yachts? Wierd.

The old board owner must have punched you pretty hard at that game to make you turn this dumb. Let me see if I can dumb this down for you:

Anonymous message board poster talking among other adults about a yacht orgy

vs.

Leader of a country/role model talking about it in front of thousands of pre-teen boys.

Yeah, no difference there, huh? "Wierd" indeed . . . "i before e, except after c" shouldn't be your most useful spelling tip.

For the life of me I don't understand how much support Trump gets among conservative Christians (redundancy?). As a Christian, shouldn't you be more interested in whether he upholds the virtues of Christianity rather than reveling in the fact that he rubs liberals the wrong way? When he makes veiled remarks in front of kids that reference unchristian behavior, shouldn't...if you are really a person who believes in the tenets of Christianity...be appalled rather than saying, "I love it"?

At least rifle (and Rox) offer no pretense of supporting Christianity. I might not agree with everything he (rifle) does, but in this regard he's not a hypocrite. The fact that many supposed conservative Christians are getting more satisfaction out of the fact that Trump is aggravating liberals than they are being dissatisfied with his unchristian behavior (and his long history of it) tells me that a vast majority of conservatives are CINOs...Christians in name only. Because I see a lot of people who openly support Christianity but their actions tell me that the only reason they profess it is because it's endorsed by their political team.

Am I wrong?

Is anyone else getting as much enjoyment as me watching the press and the left lose their sh!t over Trump's speech to the Boy Scouts?
Yeah, nothing like boasting in front of a bunch of pre-teen boys about how rich guys get to have orgies on their yachts. There is absolutely no class with any of you who support that moron.
deer lourde, ^^^^prime example^^^^ of what OP is talking about. shit is hilarious.

Reactions: 19MU88
For the life of me I don't understand how much support Trump gets among conservative Christians (redundancy?). As a Christian, shouldn't you be more interested in whether he upholds the virtues of Christianity rather than reveling in the fact that he rubs liberals the wrong way? When he makes veiled remarks in front of kids that reference unchristian behavior, shouldn't...if you are really a person who believes in the tenets of Christianity...be appalled rather than saying, "I love it"?

At least rifle (and Rox) offer no pretense of supporting Christianity. I might not agree with everything he (rifle) does, but in this regard he's not a hypocrite. The fact that many supposed conservative Christians are getting more satisfaction out of the fact that Trump is aggravating liberals than they are being dissatisfied with his unchristian behavior (and his long history of it) tells me that a vast majority of conservatives are CINOs...Christians in name only. Because I see a lot of people who openly support Christianity but their actions tell me that the only reason they profess it is because it's endorsed by their political team.

Am I wrong?

Personally, I think anyone that factors in religious views (or lack thereof) significantly in voting...is foolish. Funny you should mention that, I have always said show me an intelligent Caucasian male liberal and you likely have an atheist. Their strong feelings against religion move them to vote for leftist liberal policies that we all see fail all over the world and historically.

The fact you think you're winning is why Trump is POTUS today.

On behalf of the citizens of this great country, Thanks.

I win every single time I don't support or defend cheetos. cheetos is president because morons like you vote a moron into the highest office. On behalf of the sane citizens of this nation, thanks for nothing.

Personally, I think anyone that factors in religious views (or lack thereof) significantly in voting...is foolish. Funny you should mention that, I have always said show me an intelligent Caucasian male liberal and you likely have an atheist. Their strong feelings against religion move them to vote for leftist liberal policies that we all see fail all over the world and historically.

I actually agree with most of that.

Personally, I think anyone that factors in religious views (or lack thereof) significantly in voting...is foolish.

Glad to see someone understands that the "foolish" elected cheetos into office.

Yeah, nothing like boasting in front of a bunch of pre-teen boys about how rich guys get to have orgies on their yachts. There is absolutely no class with any of you who support that moron.
You are the women's rights icon on this forum. I know you believe in treating women as human beings and not sex objects.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Am I wrong?
The Boy Scouts let homos in the ranks. Might as well have a man talking about women to the troops.

I win every single time I don't support or defend cheetos. cheetos is president because morons like you vote a moron into the highest office. On behalf of the sane citizens of this nation, thanks for nothing.

Did you really just include yourself in the "sane citizens" statement?

You may be the most unhinged, batshit crazy person I know. Take a minute to think about who you are. You're a scientologist first and foremost. That's really all that needs to be said, but let's go further. In addition to believing in L. Rob Hubbardism, you're also a fundamentalist christian who believes in a literal interpretation of a mythological book (with the possible exception of some of the parts you don't like). You're also the biggest hypocrite to grace the earth, as well as a pathological liar. You have so many psychological pathologies that I have no idea how you're not incarcerated.

The Boy Scouts of America went along with all this modern Political Correctness Garbage. So, they might as well get a good Trump talking to.

What is the harm? I respect Trump for doing this. At least he didn't get up there with all the flowery talk and token BS. Boys, you can be an astronaut. And, Boys your future is so bright. And, Boys listen to your parents and be good citizens. He spoke to them like a real person.

You may be the most unhinged, batshit crazy person I know. Take a minute to think about who you are. You're a scientologist first and foremost. That's really all that needs to be said, but let's go further. In addition to believing in L. Rob Hubbardism, you're also a fundamentalist christian who believes in a literal interpretation of a mythological book (with the possible exception of some of the parts you don't like). You're also the biggest hypocrite to grace the earth, as well as a pathological liar. You have so many psychological pathologies that I have no idea how you're not incarcerated.

^^^^says the guy who values the life of his dog over that of his mother

It was a strange speech to give the Boy Scouts.

Anyway, Boy Scouts was the lamest thing to do when I was a kid. Get a fancy badge for learning how to start a fire, while us cool kids were making bombs with fireworks. When the Apocalypse comes, my money is on the kids that were making bombs.

It was a strange speech to give the Boy Scouts.

Anyway, Boy Scouts was the lamest thing to do when I was a kid. Get a fancy badge for learning how to start a fire, while us cool kids were making bombs with fireworks. When the Apocalypse comes, my money is on the kids that were making bombs.
We made some nice Molotov cocktails. And the old original M80;s,(not the new types) were awesome. We would tape two or three of those bastards together and I blew a wheel barrow up in the air one time. I thought it was going on the roof of a house.

We made some nice Molotov cocktails. And the old original M80;s, not the new types were awesome. We would tape two or three of those bastards together and I blew a wheel barrow up in the air one time. I thought it was going on the roof of a house.

This crazy Vietnam vet lived in my neighborhood. He had this big shed filled with wasps nests. He had us chucking Molotov cocktails through the door of it. I can't believe his lawn mower didn't blow up. I bet he would get ten years in prison for that today. We thought it was awesome, that crazy bastard letting a bunch of 13-14 year old kids throw firebombs in his backyard.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You are the women's rights icon on this forum. I know you believe in treating women as human beings and not sex objects.

Ask banker to dumb it down for you since I had to do the same to him.

I'm not speaking to a bunch of pre-teens as the president of the U.S.

Hell, I don't even share some of my stories with my players because it isn't appropriate. As the president, I wouldn't talk like that at a public event, especially to young boys.

Absolutely no class or understanding of the office.

now, that's a great post.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
that damn mcgyver caused me an ass whipping once. on one of his episodes he made a bomb out of black powder and some other stuff. i got some powder from my cousin who reloaded shells, conjured all the other ingredients together and made a bomb . . . just like mcgyver's. conned the guy that worked for my grandfather into lighting it and it blew up in his face. singed his eyebrows and beard, burnt his eyes, fukt him up pretty good. didn't go over very well.

Glad to see someone understands that the "foolish" elected cheetos into office.

you are an idiot if you think the religious right was any more than a segment of support for trump. he has pretty good support from many to the right of Karl Marx.

well...I may be wrong there...you are an idiot regardless of what you think about those who voted for Trump

I knew you and the other cons would love that post from rfb, since it contains lots of lies.
your one statement above with one point referencing his dog/mother has more lies in it than his post.

you are an idiot if you think the religious right was any more than a segment of support for trump. he has pretty good support from many to the right of Karl Marx.

well...I may be wrong there...you are an idiot regardless of what you think about those who voted for Trump

The 2 most predictive variables of cheetos voters is weekly church attendance and no college education, the former more so than the latter.

Am I wrong?
No you are not wrong. Feed the poor is what Jesus said yet Trump will slash anything helping those in need. Trump is ignorant as a 5 yr old on the good book but yet he says the middle east problem can work out a deal. Wont even be hard. That is so biblically wrong. No peace in the middle east until the Lord returns. On the flip side the left supoorts most anything immoral. This world will end and its going to get far far worse. The right supports a prez who can grap pussy. I call that bad locker room talk. The left will tear a vagina apart to kill the unborn. Which is worse?We are in serious danger with trump holding the key to the big red button. I would make a better president. I would surround myself with some ofbthe nations best and woikdnt hardly make a decision on my own. Would that be better than trump.

Last edited:
Okay peace in the middle east. Its an easy problem that trump will fix. Arging for what trump believes? Okay. You and fever must read the same study bible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT