ADVERTISEMENT

Boyscouts

I call BS,,you disagreed about no peace in the middle which I said was so wrong for trump to say and now your agreeing with trump. let me know when there is peace in the middle east.

Personally, I think anyone that factors in religious views (or lack thereof) significantly in voting...is foolish. Funny you should mention that, I have always said show me an intelligent Caucasian male liberal and you likely have an atheist. Their strong feelings against religion move them to vote for leftist liberal policies that we all see fail all over the world and historically.
I would prefer a president who openly admits that every morning he goes to the Lord in prayer asking for the wisdom on all matters.Someone with a personel relationship with God would do thishis heart. Its obvious. By all the wrong things Trump has said its obvious he doesn't ask the Lord for wisdom. I grew with a father who thought Nixon was innocent but I loved him with all my heart and still do. I also know not everything dad told me was how it is.I grew up in a conservative family and at times we needed a conservative in the white house. Now its all messed up. Yet in the last six months Trump has made hundreds of false statements. Boys how can we just turn a deaf ear? I'm mad at the democrats for running Hillary. That move got us trump but I'm not a blind follower of no one. People associating their every belief in a party has a mental illness. Forget getting a black or a Mexican or a muslim or someone gay as president. We need a president well studied in history and how government works. Elect the best person not just someone so it can be called a first. Our forefathers were mostly white guys who wrote the rules of this great country. I stick with those dudesI would.be a better president than trump. I would make myself a puppet to the wisest men in the country. I would have bothlicans in my inner circle. Every meeting opened and ending with prayer. Sad day when a preacher couldn't even run for office but trump could.

that damn mcgyver caused me an ass whipping once. on one of his episodes he made a bomb out of black powder and some other stuff. i got some powder from my cousin who reloaded shells, conjured all the other ingredients together and made a bomb . . . just like mcgyver's. conned the guy that worked for my grandfather into lighting it and it blew up in his face. singed his eyebrows and beard, burnt his eyes, fukt him up pretty good. didn't go over very well.

The bombs we made would have blown his head off. We were down right stupid, I cant believe none of us died or lost a limb.

The bombs we made would have blown his head off. We were down right stupid, I cant believe none of us died or lost a limb.
standing there watching that thing go off in his face pretty much scared the hell outta me. i stuck with burning shit up vs blowing it up after that. almost burned by grandpap's garage down multiple times. later in life i still don't understand why he never put a lock on his 1500 gallon gas storage tank.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Had a neighbor that traded some work for some industrial fireworks. I am talking the stuff you see at Kings Island or Disney World. He set those bastards off and somebody called the state police. Whoops.

No you are not wrong. Feed the poor is what Jesus said yet Trump will slash anything helping those in need. Trump is ignorant as a 5 yr old on the good book but yet he says the middle east problem can work out a deal. Wont even be hard. That is so biblically wrong. No peace in the middle east until the Lord returns. On the flip side the left supoorts most anything immoral. This world will end and its going to get far far worse. The right supports a prez who can grap pussy. I call that bad locker room talk. The left will tear a vagina apart to kill the unborn. Which is worse?We are in serious danger with trump holding the key to the big red button. I would make a better president. I would surround myself with some ofbthe nations best and woikdnt hardly make a decision on my own. Would that be better than trump.

He said feed the poor....he said nothing about taxing and taking from hard working people to feed the lazy unwilling to work.

I call BS,,you disagreed about no peace in the middle which I said was so wrong for trump to say and now your agreeing with trump. let me know when there is peace in the middle east.

"Trump is ignorant as a 5 yr old on the good book but yet he says the middle east problem can work out a deal. Wont even be hard. That is so biblically wrong."

Cheetos is ignorant about the Bible.
The middle east could work out a deal.
Won't even be hard.

^^^none of that is Biblically wrong.

"No peace in the middle east until the Lord returns."

^^^that is not Biblical

"Trump is ignorant as a 5 yr old on the good book but yet he says the middle east problem can work out a deal. Wont even be hard. That is so biblically wrong."

Cheetos is ignorant about the Bible.
The middle east could work out a deal.
Won't even be hard.

^^^none of that is Biblically wrong.

"No peace in the middle east until the Lord returns."

^^^that is not Biblical

In all fairness...you wouldn't know what is or is not biblical. Don't kid yourself. Everyone on here knows you are completely clueless when it comes to the Bible.

Reactions: sistersville
In all fairness...you wouldn't know what is or is not biblical. Don't kid yourself. Everyone on here knows you are completely clueless when it comes to the Bible.
I think you could stop at clueless..........we don't need to single out one of the vast number of subjects this idiot is clueless about

Reactions: mlblack16.

In all fairness, you wouldn't know if I know what is or is not Biblical. But everyone on here knows you're a liar.

Im coming to visit you at your shop. Messaging like goofy kids. I need to talk to your workers how they too can join the steelworkers out of elkorn city ky. Well give them literature.

Im coming to visit you at your shop. Messaging like goofy kids. I need to talk to your workers how they too can join the steelworkers out of elkorn city ky. Well give them literature.

You need to pay attention. I am semi retired, and have no employees.

Its always a tough thing to hear another small business, went out of business. More evidence of the real Obama legacy. I would have thought after 8 years of Obamanomics, that Greed's orders would be backlogged for years to come.

The irony is Greed gives Herdman shit for changing careers and leaving a business. Another epic hypocrite moment by Greed on Herdnation. Hiding behind the "semi retired" excuse.

Reactions: murox and 19MU88
Had a neighbor that traded some work for some industrial fireworks. I am talking the stuff you see at Kings Island or Disney World. He set those bastards off and somebody called the state police. Whoops.

Why do people call the police over someone setting off fireworks? How pathetic does your life have to be that some brief flashes of light and noise are so offensive that you find it necessary to involve the authorities? I could understand if it was like 3 in the morning and your next door neighbor was firing off round after round. On second thought, no I couldn't. Be a man and step outside and tell him to knock it off or you'll kick his a$$. Calling the police though? Dick move.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
(subject verb disagreement)

Google it and then have someone explain what the computer screen is showing.

First, if you resort to being a grammar nazi, you have lost.

Secondly, if you talking about the sentence "^^^I hate it when someone shows the proof of their higher education", there is no disagreement that I know of, so enlighten us.

First, if you resort to being a grammar nazi, you have lost.

Secondly, if you talking about the sentence "^^^I hate it when someone shows the proof of their higher education", there is no disagreement that I know of, so enlighten us.

Listen Dumbass,

You have the audacity to call everyone "moron" in almost every post you create.

"I hate it when someONE shows the proof of THEIR higher education."

Simpleton, next time try, "I hate it when someONE shows the proof of HIS or HER higher education."

How the fvck does one person become multiple people in the same sentence? Oh, you're probably confused thinking it's appropriate due to the collection of batshit crazy personalities trapped in your thetan-filled body.

Last edited:
Why do people call the police over someone setting off fireworks? How pathetic does your life have to be that some brief flashes of light and noise are so offensive that you find it necessary to involve the authorities? I could understand if it was like 3 in the morning and your next door neighbor was firing off round after round. On second thought, no I couldn't. Be a man and step outside and tell him to knock it off or you'll kick his a$$. Calling the police though? Dick move.
He didn't get in trouble. Thankfully, the cops were cool and it was like ok what is going on?

That being said, people call the cops over everything now. And, everything is a legal case now.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
love it when someone calls somebody else a moron then gets all pissy when their grammar is corrected.

giphy.gif

Why? Because we all aren't rednecks who think it's cool to make loud noises that the entire neighborhood has to be disrupted by.

It's not cool when the 20 year old pulls out of his mom's driveway with his bass blasting and proceeds to warn the neighborhood that he is driving down the street due to being able to hear his bass. It's not cool, regardless if 3 pm or 3 am, a redneck wants to light off fireworks for 20 minutes forcing the entire neighborhood to deal with the noise.

Why should I have to be awakened due to the constant loud noise you are making that can be heard for blocks? Why should my hypothetical dog have to be constantly scared in my house and bark due to you making loud, frequent noise? It's rude and self-serving. There is a reason for noise ordinances.

You'd be the worst type of neighbor to have.

Listen Dumbass,

You have the audacity to call everyone "moron" in almost every post you create.

"I hate it when someONE shows the proof of THEIR higher education."

Simpleton, next time try, "I hate it when someONE shows the proof of HIS or HER higher education."

This is great. There is nothing better than calling out people for being wrong after they accused another of being wrong on the subject.

For a long time, this has been a hotly debated issue in grammar. In fact, even reputable publications like the Oxford Dictionary have weighed in on the topic. Its stance:

" . . . the use of plural pronouns to refer back to a singular subject isn’t new: it represents a revival of a practice dating from the 16th century. It’s increasingly common in current English and is now widely accepted both in speech and in writing."

Though reputable, the Oxford Dictionary isn't considered one of the leading authorities on grammar, so its stance doesn't make it official. The leading authorities have remained neutral on this issue by choosing not to publish a rule on it . . . until a few months ago.

In late March of 2017, both the AP Stylebook and the Chicago Manual of Style (two of the three major authoritarians on grammar) announced that "they," "their," etc. are accepted for singular subjects when the gender is not known. The AP Stylebook published this in their most recent release in May 2017, while the Chicago Manual only announced it, as they haven't had an updated publication in the last seven years.

In other words, E.T., you were perfectly fine in how you typed it, and Blackie choked on a big one once again with his attempt.

Rifle beat me to it. The use of someone/their isn't even a subject verb agreement issue. It's a gender issue. "Their" is a genderless possessive pronoun...not a verb.

Another pet peeve of mine is the Oxford comma. I am a frequent user of it, and I mock those who don't use it on here because it causes confusion without it. Finally, the leading grammar manuals have now agreed that the Oxford comma is fine to use for clarity.

I'm going to write a book someday. Should the title be "Grammar, Goal Lines, and Girls" or "Punctuation, Punting, and Pussy?"

Another pet peeve of mine is the Oxford comma. I am a frequent user of it, and I mock those who don't use it on here because it causes confusion without it. Finally, the leading grammar manuals have now agreed that the Oxford comma is fine to use for clarity.

I'm going to write a book someday. Should the title be "Grammar, Goal Lines, and Girls" or "Punctuation, Punting, and Pussy?"

a8d605fc-614d-4d53-b93f-9fc31da7b00e.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
This is great. There is nothing better than calling out people for being wrong after they accused another of being wrong on the subject.

For a long time, this has been a hotly debated issue in grammar. In fact, even reputable publications like the Oxford Dictionary have weighed in on the topic. Its stance:

" . . . the use of plural pronouns to refer back to a singular subject isn’t new: it represents a revival of a practice dating from the 16th century. It’s increasingly common in current English and is now widely accepted both in speech and in writing."

Though reputable, the Oxford Dictionary isn't considered one of the leading authorities on grammar, so its stance doesn't make it official. The leading authorities have remained neutral on this issue by choosing not to publish a rule on it . . . until a few months ago.

In late March of 2017, both the AP Stylebook and the Chicago Manual of Style (two of the three major authoritarians on grammar) announced that "they," "their," etc. are accepted for singular subjects when the gender is not known. The AP Stylebook published this in their most recent release in May 2017, while the Chicago Manual only announced it, as they haven't had an updated publication in the last seven years.

In other words, E.T., you were perfectly fine in how you typed it, and Blackie choked on a big one once again with his attempt.

Still upset about not knowing all the applications of the word bullshit?

No, Greed, what you typed was not fine. You can choose to make that error if you want or listen to ExtraRifle, who knows a little bit about a lot of different things, which makes him a self-proclaimed expert on everything.

If you have concerns, feel free to contact Dr. Stook if he's still alive and/or teaching English at Marshall.

Damn right, the Oxford comma. We're not effing savages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT