ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon now the most unpopular President in U.S. history.

You are the one that originally said you didn’t graduate high school. I was only taking you at your word when you made the statement. If you lied when you said that then maybe you should ban yourself.
I’m sure many remember the thread where extra said he didn’t graduate HS as we all rounded abused him for it. Could one of you who’s good with the search function dig it up? I’ve never used it so my efforts would be wasted. I’m thinking it was about six months ago.

You are the one that originally said you didn’t graduate high school. I was only taking you at your word when you made the statement. If you lied when you said that then maybe you should ban yourself.
I agree with Banker Rock98Dog.

Greed should definitely self-ban. Hell, we could even take it to Pullman's town square and let our residents vote on it.

Reactions: Jartard
Most of the things I said would happen under your orange jesus....happened under your orange jesus....

1. No wall will be built. CHECK
2. There won't be much, if any more immigrants deported under Trump than under Obama. CHECK
3. Coal mining jobs will not return unless natural gas prices go up (if then) CHECK
4. $$ hidden in off shore accounts will be repatriated at a small
tax rate, and then the corporations will start hiding $$ in off shore accounts....again. CHECK
5. We will have more boots on the ground in the Middle East and more military deaths.
6. Small tax breaks for the poor and lower middle class, and large tax breaks for the wealthy
and corporations, and CHECK
7. the national debt will go up more than ever. CHECK
8 Income equality will worsen. CHECK
9. Another recession. CHECK
10. Repeal of Obamacare without a better alternative.
11. Unemployment will increase CHECK
12. Social security will be weakened purposefully.

9 out of 12 ain't bad.

You left out the driving force behind most of your check marks - China allowed a people killing and economy destroying virus to escape from a lab and covered it up with the knowing assistance of WHO and NIH.

I’m sure many remember the thread where extra said he didn’t graduate HS as we all rounded abused him for it. Could one of you who’s good with the search function dig it up? I’ve never used it so my efforts would be wasted. I’m thinking it was about six months ago.
You're a lying idiot.

You left out the driving force behind most of your check marks - China allowed a people killing and economy destroying virus to escape from a lab and covered it up with the knowing assistance of WHO and NIH.
Excuses, all of it based on assumption. The origin of covid 19 is....UNKNOWN. You stupid lying punk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT