ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News: Dept of Homeland Security Received Intel the Iranians Had a Plot to Assassinate Trump

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They are saying not connected to PA shooting. Security for Trump was supposed to have been increased for him over this threat.

Trump did have increased SS security because of this plot, according to reports. Is that why you didn't post a link, because it would have contradicted your assertion at the end where you imply he was supposed to but didn't?

Can't we just assume the Iranians have plans to assassinate everyone?

Hell, we have plans to assassinate all the Iranians. Seems fair to me, that's what enemies do. Of course Iranians want to kill Trump, he whacked ol' Queso Salami.

I think it is clear local law enforcement dropped the ball on Trump. Keep in mind that former Presidents do not get the full SS detail the current President gets. A big part of the deterrent of that full detail is sheer size and show of force. Plus the comms teams, medical, etc. I don't believe we should pay for that for former Presidents.

Trump did have increased SS security because of this plot, according to reports. Is that why you didn't post a link, because it would have contradicted your assertion at the end where you imply he was supposed to but didn't?

Can't we just assume the Iranians have plans to assassinate everyone?

Hell, we have plans to assassinate all the Iranians. Seems fair to me, that's what enemies do. Of course Iranians want to kill Trump, he whacked ol' Queso Salami.

I think it is clear local law enforcement dropped the ball on Trump. Keep in mind that former Presidents do not get the full SS detail the current President gets. A big part of the deterrent of that full detail is sheer size and show of force. Plus the comms teams, medical, etc. I don't believe we should pay for that for former Presidents.
No, it didn't assert anything. The SS ****ed up. That is what i have said. I said they had piss poor planning and comms. I have not asserted anything other than that.

The local cops may have dropped the ball. But, the Secret Service is charge of his security. Period. They screwed up.

People need to stop making excuses for these federal govt agencies. Period.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Are local cops allowed to place their own sniper teams without SS approval? Who designs the entire security plan?

Blame the local cops who aren’t trained in executive protection planning and execution. Blame the local cops, many of which are just HS graduates with 6 weeks training. Don’t blame the experts.

The Canadian sniper dude that held the worlds record for longest kill shot posted a video since everyone keeps asking him. His take is that anyone with the skill to get on that roof undetected by security would damn well have the skill not to miss. Said there is no way you can get that position by yourself if you aren’t very well trained, unless they let you. The guy led over watch for Trudeau for a number of years.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Are local cops allowed to place their own sniper teams without SS approval? Who designs the entire security plan?

Blame the local cops who aren’t trained in executive protection planning and execution. Blame the local cops, many of which are just HS graduates with 6 weeks training. Don’t blame the experts.

The Canadian sniper dude that held the worlds record for longest kill shot posted a video since everyone keeps asking him. His take is that anyone with the skill to get on that roof undetected by security would damn well have the skill not to miss. Said there is no way you can get that position by yourself if you aren’t very well trained, unless they let you. The guy led over watch for Trudeau for a number of years.
Oh, they let him. And I'd say he was selected and briefly groomed.

Every sniper expert with training and experience that I have seen comment have said this was a complete failure by the Secret Service.

It is such a bad and basic failure it raises questions. The investigation needs to be done independent of influence and in depth. 142 yard shot from the side and the secret service didn't have it covered and a real plan with backups set up? They also failed on the extraction and rally points. A complete meltdown.

That shot from the side would be one of the first places during a site survey you would say oh shit, that is a major priority.

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

Occam's Razor: most local cops didn't take the outer ring gig seriously, and the one that started to climb up there after him but turned around when dude pointing the rifle at him was a pussy just like the cops in Uvalde.

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

Occam's Razor: most local cops didn't take the outer ring gig seriously, and the one that started to climb up there after him but turned around when dude pointing the rifle at him was a pussy just like the cops in Uvalde.
Ummm still on the secret service. First of all on the site plan, that should have been a top priority. Then, they should have known when there was no team on the roof, etc. They should have got Trump off the stage.

Cmon. This was on the SS. Plain and Simple. Period. It should have never come to the point of hoping there was a state trooper on the roof or looking at the roof. this is so bad it would be like the Chicago Bulls showing up in Detroit and they left Michael Jordan back on the runway in Chicago.

I love how Roaul refuses to hold the Feds accountable.
Nah. The buck stops with them in the end.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when the report is the "third and outer ring" was left to locals to patrol, the locals fvcked up. It's not a conspiracy. It is a SOP that will be reviewed, I'm sure.

Trump did have increased SS security because of this plot, according to reports.

Though there is a bill to strip him of Secret Service protection. No way in hell it goes anywhere, just that leftists are trying.

It should have never come to the point of hoping there was a state trooper on the roof or looking at the roof.
No one needs to be on the roof if someone is controlling access to the roof. It's not a difficult concept. But you will make it difficult to support your conspiracy theories.

I'm curious to know how many local cops were there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT