ADVERTISEMENT

Built to Win

AmeriKenny

Gold Buffalo
Feb 20, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
I have a subscription to The Athletic and found this nice article about our football program's coaching change to help us get to the next level.

If you have a subscription, it's a great read. I'll be happy to copy and paste some excerpts if this forum allows it...please let me know.

Reactions: 704HERDfan
I have a subscription to The Athletic and found this nice article about our football program's coaching change to help us get to the next level.

If you have a subscription, it's a great read. I'll be happy to copy and paste some excerpts if this forum allows it...please let me know.
just summarize it for us

I have a subscription, too. Really good stuff there and elsewhere. I bought up when they wrote about the efforts of Marshall and ECU to play in Greenville last season.

They also take totally different angles and go way further in depth than news outlets. I may not agree with a lot of their opinion stuff, but the journalism is legit.

I have a subscription, too. Really good stuff there and elsewhere. I bought up when they wrote about the efforts of Marshall and ECU to play in Greenville last season.

They also take totally different angles and go way further in depth than news outlets. I may not agree with a lot of their opinion stuff, but the journalism is legit.
Vannini is fantastic. Top notch journalist.

Reactions: Pioneer_PA
So I posted a small part of the article but it got deleted. Just FYI.

It's a bad idea to do that with copyrighted material. It's almost as bad as trying to bed a 14 year old when you're an adult.

Addendum: Hey mods, stop editing my fvcking posts.

Last edited:
LRLs.gif

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT