ADVERTISEMENT

Bunch of Weirdos

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
A few nights ago, I posted a bunch of pictures of me in spandex pants. Within hours, many of the pictures had 20+ views, meaning people clicked on them to get a better look. A few hours ago, I posted a thread on the HN board with a bunch of bikini pics of an attractive Marshall alum. Even though the thread has been viewed nearly 200 times, each picture has only been clicked on twice.

This proves my point about some of the obsession your morons have with me. You'd rather get an up close look at my junk in spandex pants over seeing a hot 20-something's camel-toe or nips.

Bunch of fvcking weirdos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Please tell us more

As an unwelcome guest here, have you ever thought about contributing to the board in some part? Due to morons like you who bring nothing, we may have to start instituting a kangaroo court where morons like you will have to pay a fine when they do nothing for the board.

A few nights ago, I posted a bunch of pictures of me in spandex pants. Within hours, many of the pictures had 20+ views, meaning people clicked on them to get a better look. A few hours ago, I posted a thread on the HN board with a bunch of bikini pics of an attractive Marshall alum. Even though the thread has been viewed nearly 200 times, each picture has only been clicked on twice.

This proves my point about some of the obsession your morons have with me. You'd rather get an up close look at my junk in spandex pants over seeing a hot 20-something's camel-toe or nips.

Bunch of fvcking weirdos.
cam-newton.gif

As an unwelcome guest here, have you ever thought about contributing to the board in some part? Due to morons like you who bring nothing, we may have to start instituting a kangaroo court where morons like you will have to pay a fine when they do nothing for the board.
I don't think I am an unwelcome guest. Now if I were posting on the main board then maybe you would be right.

I contribute just as much as I want to. You really don't have a say.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT