ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Extra

This is a great picture, and I would hang out with those guys. Wish I knew who they were, since I'll be smoking ribs most of the day tomorrow.

deplorables-council-bluff-trump-rally-blacks-600x450.jpg

This is a great picture, and I would hang out with those guys. Wish I knew who they were, since I'll be smoking ribs most of the day tomorrow.

I bet those guys do some fishing as well. I go fishing with the brothers down on at the coast. Usually several out there. Good folk and they know how to fish. I bet they are secret Trump voters. They are good rednecks just like us.

Reactions: 19MU88
One thing that Trump is doing that is kind of flying under the radar is that he is, slowly but consistently, gaining the support of black males. As that support grows, so will support of the entire black family. When Trump is reelected, this will only intensify. By the time we are all old men, black people will support the Republican party in much greater numbers than they do now. It will be a seismic shift. This is one of the primary reasons democrats want illegals here so badly. Hispanics are the “new black.”

The guy on the right looks like the Fakin' Jamaican if he would reduce his trips to the buffet line down to four times per meal.

gaining the support of black males. As that support grows, so will support of the entire black family.

You deplorables keep telling me that black males don't have families - they desert them all. So how will a black male's view trickle down to his absent family?

You deplorables keep telling me that black males don't have families - they desert them all. So how will a black male's view trickle down to his absent family?

Black men are much better fathers than they were a generation ago. That’s one of the reasons most of them are Democrats today...lack of a male figure in their life while growing up.

extra - won’t hire one, but takes them for granted.

So you don’t believe polls now?

First....you're a liar.

Secondly....if you believe trump approval has ever been at 46% with blacks then you've proven I'm right when I call you an idiot.

Black men are much better fathers than they were a generation ago. That’s one of the reasons most of them are Democrats today...lack of a male figure in their life while growing up.

You'll have to show me the studies that show party affiliation based on if there was a male figure in the person's life as a child.

On the other hand, there is extremely solid proof that college graduates overwhelmingly vote Democrat. In other words, your claim has no proof. My claim proves that the higher educated the person is, the more likely they are to vote Democrat.

But it's alright, because Trump loves the poorly educated. Stay deplorable.

You'll have to show me the studies that show party affiliation based on if there was a male figure in the person's life as a child.

On the other hand, there is extremely solid proof that college graduates overwhelmingly vote Democrat. In other words, your claim has no proof. My claim proves that the higher educated the person is, the more likely they are to vote Democrat.

But it's alright, because Trump loves the poorly educated. Stay deplorable.

As a man who has a better education than you and from a better school than the one you attended, I laugh at you.

As a man who has a better education than you and from a better school than the one you attended, I laugh at you.

Here come your absurd claims again. This one is even worse than your claim that your house is valued within the top three of anyone who posts on this board.

I have a Bachelor's from a below average school, an executive MBA from a top 25 national university, and another Master's from a shitty school.

In terms of quantity and quality, I beat yours. You're trying to argue my claim ("the higher educated you are, the more likely you are to vote Democrat") by using anecdotal evidence, one of the most used logical fallacies. On top of that, your example isn't even accurate.

So, if something doesn’t match yore preconceived notions it is absurd? You actually take the black voters that much for granted - sounds like your candidate. I guess we’ll see.

So, if something doesn’t match yore preconceived notions it is absurd? You actually take the black voters that much for granted - sounds like your candidate. I guess we’ll see.

It's absurd with or without preconceived notions. Yeah, we will see that I'm right.

Well, NYT article today points out Biden is polling at 73% in Philadelphia, 10% below what Hillary got. Trump is at 24%, that’s +9% compared to exit polling in 2016.

If Trump pulls 20% in Philly, Biden has no shot to win PA.

Well, NYT article today points out Biden is polling at 73% in Philadelphia, 10% below what Hillary got. Trump is at 24%, that’s +9% compared to exit polling in 2016.

Easy there. Slow down. You are going to blow Greed’s simple mind. His analysis of the election has not gone beyond “orange man bad”

if trump takes PA, this thing is over. he's winning FL, NC, AZ, MI, OH, and TX (TX even considered a "swing state" by the dems is laughable). I'm also starting to believe he takes GA; not sure when/how GA became close enough for dems to claim they'll win that one. at any rate, trump needs either GA, PA, or WI to win. i'm confident he'll win at least 1 of those, probably 2, perhaps all 3. biden has a snowball's chance in hell in this election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT