ADVERTISEMENT

C-USA Basketball Tournament

Oct 10, 2014
I collect Marshall football and basketball programs. Does anyone have, or know someone who has, a program from this year's Men's Basketball tournament? I can usually find one on Ebay, but haven't seen one for the 2018 tournament. Thanks.

I was there but didn't buy one. I never do. I know The Herd and never pay attention to anyone else. Of course by the time we get to the tournament, I have seen all the teams so much I pretty much know their players as well.

I was there but didn't buy one. I never do. I know The Herd and never pay attention to anyone else. Of course by the time we get to the tournament, I have seen all the teams so much I pretty much know their players as well.
Why don’t you pay your self on the back a little more

Reactions: jocktalker
I collect Marshall football and basketball programs. Does anyone have, or know someone who has, a program from this year's Men's Basketball tournament? I can usually find one on Ebay, but haven't seen one for the 2018 tournament. Thanks.
Not sure if this is good advice but have you contacted C-USA HQ? Maybe they have extras they would sell.

ADVERTISEMENT