ADVERTISEMENT

Cabelas, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shop Customer? Enemy to America

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
I get certain transactions get flagged. Been that way for a while. What’s troubling is how wide a net gub is casting & the level of detail they’re going into.

Anyone see Jordan’s post today?

Flagging MAGA, your political opponent? C’mon. A Bible? We just went through a traumatic pandemic & we’re on the edge of significant warfare & gub is flagging people who are scared & purchasing bibles?
The Dick’s Sporting Goods one is particularly worrisome. You can’t say it’s for possible firearm sales, they stopped carrying them back in 2018.

Reactions: 30CAT
I get certain transactions get flagged. Been that way for a while. What’s troubling is how wide a net gub is casting & the level of detail they’re going into.

Flagging MAGA, your political opponent? C’mon. A Bible? We just went through a traumatic pandemic & we’re on the edge of significant warfare & gub is flagging people who are scared & purchasing bibles?
The Dick’s Sporting Goods one is particularly worrisome. You can’t say it’s for possible firearm sales, they stopped carrying them back in 2018.
I read that. Stopped shopping at Dick's Sporting Goods when they stopped selling ARs under the pressure of wokeism.

Just bought another AR from Bridgeport Equipment. Was looking at 50cals at my uncle's shop, while purchasing a 357. Seriously considering it.

They are coming for us. Whether it be us or our kids or future generations. The writing is on the wall.

The next time you’re in Dick’s (all jokes aside) pay attention to the Nike workout gear for men vs women. The men’s stuff looks like something you’d wear to a gay pride event while the women’s stuff is more toned down & almost masculine. I haven’t been inside a gym in years but what the hell is going on where guys need to wear workout gear with art prints on them?

But back to the OP, I remember when the media was pushing a narrative that guys who workout are basically white suprematists. Which shocked a lot of people, including white suprematists who were afraid they were gonna get fat shamed at the next meeting.

The FISA stuff proved that gub would “anonymously” feed media stories, they’d report on it, & then gub would use that as justification to do certain things. Kind of feels that way with this stuff

This is perfectly fine and you all are idiot oath breakers.-Greed

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT