ADVERTISEMENT

Cafe Herdman

That cafe is doing what they do for one reason....CONTROL. And you trumpQtards can't see that. amirite?

That cafe is doing what they do for one reason....CONTROL. And you trumpQtards can't see that. amirite?
Looks to me like they are trying to keep the riff raff out. You wouldn't frequent such an establishment would you?

Don't go there, private property and not forced by the govt
You've whined for a year about people mandating you wear a mask, whether it's local or state government, schools, or businesses. But you have no problem with a business practicing CONTROL if you agree with it. You should have kept your mouth shut and not proved you're a moron.

You've whined for a year about people mandating you wear a mask, whether it's local or state government, schools, or businesses. But you have no problem with a business practicing CONTROL if you agree with it. You should have kept your mouth shut and not proved you're a moron.
Don't wear the mask. Don't pay extra. Wear the mask. Pay extra. Simple.

Reactions: KyMUfan
That was mandated by the govt. You honestly don't see the difference. Oh well.
It's STILL CONTROL. Like I said, control is absolutely fine with you IF you agree with it, whether it's government or business. It's the very same with you when it comes to big government. If you agree with what big government is doing, you're fine with big government.

"Can’t argue with greed. Cuck’s are all for giving another man total control."

_______________trumptard

It's STILL CONTROL. Like I said, control is absolutely fine with you IF you agree with it, whether it's government or business. It's the very same with you when it comes to big government. If you agree with what big government is doing, you're fine with big government.
Moronic argument. Govt rules a d regulations made those things happen all over or places could be fined or shut down. Owners could be jailed. You don't have to eat at thar guys place.

Moronic argument. Govt rules a d regulations made those things happen all over or places could be fined or shut down. Owners could be jailed. You don't have to eat at thar guys place.
It's still CONTROL, moron. Government rules and regulations determine that places that don't abide by the rules in MANY instances can be fined or shut down. You can't legally run a restaurant in which the food and premises are filthy. You can't legally serve alcohol to minors. You can't legally drive over the speed limit. You can't legally drive cars without wearing a seat belt. You don't have to live in the US.

He never sees the difference in anything, that is why he is what he is...☹
It's still CONTROL, moron. Government rules and regulations determine that places that don't abide by the rules in MANY instances can be fined or shut down. You can't legally run a restaurant in which the food and premises are filthy. You can't legally serve alcohol to minors. You can't legally drive over the speed limit. You can't legally drive cars without wearing a seat belt. You don't have to live in the US.

You don't have to live in the US.
Unlike you I love the United States and don't feel the need to apologize for every aspect of it or feel the need to fundamentally change those same aspects.

wear your mask all you want, even to NC. It is not required anymore. Wherever this guy is he is going to charge you to wear it in his place Your choice. I haven't worn one in days and days. Thank God.

wear your mask all you want, even to NC. It is not required anymore. Wherever this guy is he is going to charge you to wear it in his place Your choice. I haven't worn one in days and days. Thank God.
As I said, moron, it's still CONTROL and you love it when you agree with it.

I've never seen you show that you love America,

Do these sounds offend you?

Do these sounds offend you?
No, but trumptards with your lying and pretended America loving claims do.

You bethcha, trumptard. I voted for democracy instead of lies, stupidity, ignorance, ineptness, lies, world-wide embarrassment, America hating, and more lies.
You helped China get favors(among others) and you helped the Biden family enrich themselves in the process.

"You bethcha. I voted for communism and lies, stupidity, ignorance, ineptness, lies, world-wide embarrassment, America hating, and more lies."

_________________trumptard

"You bethcha. I voted for communism and lies, stupidity, ignorance, ineptness, lies, world-wide embarrassment, America hating, and more lies."

Do you show respect on Memorial Day? Or you still proud of turning your back on your country when it has called upon you?

Reactions: Jartard

Tell me how Trump or its supporters are even remotely communistic? You are the hypocrite Bolshevik on here. Frankly, Joe Biden and his ild are the ones who have controlled DC for decades and ****ed it up.

Tell me how Trump or its supporters are even remotely communistic? You are the hypocrite Bolshevik on here. Frankly, Joe Biden and his ild are the ones who have controlled DC for decades and ****ed it up.
You're a commie lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT