ADVERTISEMENT

Cain Madden

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Has the former Herd/Notre Dame player been drafted yet? I haven’t been watching the draft much.

Madden undrafted! Amazing since he was an All American at Marshall but I guess the Notre Dame pedigree didn’t help him.

Reactions: 19MU88
The grass ain't always greener. Perception is everything. He was an absolute stud in CUSA...goes to Notre Dame and there are ten of him. He just apparently didn't stand out enough. Now I don't know, but if he dominated CUSA again, it might have turned some heads, but he evidently was an also-ran at ND and didn't move the needle for anyone.

I hope he can get on with a team though.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
The grass ain't always greener. Perception is everything. He was an absolute stud in CUSA...goes to Notre Dame and there are ten of him. He just apparently didn't stand out enough. Now I don't know, but if he dominated CUSA again, it might have turned some heads, but he evidently was an also-ran at ND and didn't move the needle for anyone.

I hope he can get on with a team though.
I am pretty sure he was hurt but played at ND
The pros could care less about being an AA, they are about measurables
We’ll see if he signs as a FA somewhere

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Well, he can say he played ball at Marshall and at Notre Dame.

if you can't stand out at Notre Dame or at least have quality playing time how are you going to make it in the NFL anyway? He can say he got a degree from Notre Dame as well.

I don't see what he did as hurting his NFL chances. The NFL is going to figure it out sooner or later anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT