ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark and Cameron Brink have shown that whites have taken over basketball

I've seen a lot of jealousy aimed at Caitlin Clark. However, saying she has, "pretty privilege"? C'mon, now.

I've seen a lot of jealousy aimed at Caitlin Clark. However, saying she has, "pretty privilege"? C'mon, now.
She’s not naturally pretty, but when she is dressed up, she’s more attractive than every significant other of people on here:

Reactions: mlblack16.
I mean compare her to the rest of the league. It’s like being the sort of attractive chick who works in an office with all dudes. You’re graded against your peers.

I mean compare her to the rest of the league. It’s like being the sort of attractive chick who works in an office with all dudes. You’re graded against your peers.
It's like there's one WNBA groupie & they're afraid she's going to wife them up.

Yeah, she’s the soccer mom all the dad’s hope shows up at the game because she reminds them of their wife before she got fat, bitchy and addicted to wine.

• Wow
Reactions: herdfan06
pkh6s6wot0zc1.jpeg

Reactions: Marshall Jeff
Angel Reese ejected last night for thuggery.
Arguing with a ref is thuggery? Better get your robe and hood on for a bunch of white players and coaches too.

Also, the league overturned the second T. As they should, it wasn't even that bad.

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/40284955/wnba-rescinds-2nd-technical-foul-sky-angel-reese

I don't like Reese, but I like that she has decided to embrace the heel role. All sports need heels. I just wonder if she will go full-Draymond and kick someone in the pussy.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Arguing with a ref is thuggery? Better get your robe and hood on for a bunch of white players and coaches too.

Also, the league overturned the second T. As they should, it wasn't even that bad.

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/40284955/wnba-rescinds-2nd-technical-foul-sky-angel-reese

I don't like Reese, but I like that she has decided to embrace the heel role. All sports need heels. I just wonder if she will go full-Draymond and kick someone in the pussy.
I'll get my hood and robe and you get your swastika and we'll go have a great time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT