ADVERTISEMENT

California is a Failed State

side note: anybody find it ironic as hell the cali governor has signed an order banning gas fueled vehicles by 2035 when their power supply can't handle the existing infrastructure? fvcking caliberal idiots, man . . .
What's even more puzzling is they're continuing to make it more & more difficult for electric car companies to operate in the state.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
side note: anybody find it ironic as hell the cali governor has signed an order banning gas fueled vehicles by 2035 when their power supply can't handle the existing infrastructure? fvcking caliberal idiots, man . . .

Exactly. Just more proof that liberals are retards. We’re sitting on billions of tons of coal over here that we could easily sell them and provide a great source of energy. But, instead, the liberals there in power would rather tell the citizens of California that they have to turn off their appliances and air conditioning in 110° weather in the name of fighting a fake climate issue that doesn’t even exist.

Last edited:
Never going to work. We are trying to get this idiot out of office now. A serious Recall petition is going around.

EG, see if you can go 3 days with out calling someone an idiot! Can you?

As soon as you cons can go 3 days without posting something stupid. Idiot.

Banning them or banning the sale of them?

Banning the sale of new gas powered vehicles. That would be a good time to open a used car lot.

Reactions: Chevy1
On top of that, given the power outages, fires, riots and pandemic the governor took time to tackle the important and pressing issue of allowing transsexual men to be housed in women’s prisons today. Priority One accomplished.

Symbolism that won't happen, for a variety of reasons.

But, instead, the liberals there in power would rather tell the citizens of California that they have to turn off their appliances and air conditioning in 110° weather in the name of fighting a fake climate issue that doesn’t even exist.

Are you claiming power lines felled by high winds are not causing fires, or are you arguing the fires do not exist? Either way, you are dumb.

Symbolism that won't happen, for a variety of reasons.

Are you claiming power lines felled by high winds are not causing fires, or are you arguing the fires do not exist? Either way, you are dumb.

Neither. I am replying to WV-FAN’s side note about Governor Newsome wanting all electric cars by 2035 when the state won’t utilize every energy source at their disposal so they can have consistent electricity, all because they believe in a fake climate change hoax.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
“Climate change” is a made up phrase that doesn’t really mean anything, is unprovable because it doesn’t mean anything, and is an ever changing ‘crisis’ only to those who peddle the lie.

Kind of like your religion, or lack of it.

Kind of like your religion, or lack of it.

You did NOT just say that.

You really are dumb, but do you expect us to believe you truly meant to draw attention to yourself in this way?

This is how you decide which religion you're pretending to practice on a daily basis.

a852385175dd65fc9f99cdf011549347.jpg

You really are dumb, but do you expect us to believe you truly meant to draw attention to yourself in this way?

This is how you decide which religion you're pretending to practice on a daily basis.

a852385175dd65fc9f99cdf011549347.jpg
say the words "thought i bought a honda but i bought a kia" as fast as you can over and over.

congratulations, you now know how to speak in tongues. greed likely has it down.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

And you have none. And it shows. moron.

say the words "thought i bought a honda but i bought a kia" as fast as you can over and over.

congratulations, you now know how to speak in tongues. greed likely has it down.

You don't even know what speaking in tongues means in the Bible.

Hey now, I like my Kia.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a used Sportage SX with AWD. Those things are loaded to the gills and what, 240 HP? I want to just pay cash, and I've been pricing the 2018's of that model and trim level at around $25K.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a used Sportage SX with AWD. Those things are loaded to the gills and what, 240 HP? I want to just pay cash, and I've been pricing the 2018's of that model and trim level at around $25K.
no surprise here, either . . .

• Haha
Kia makes some nice looking vehicles. A Kia dealership owner was telling me that if somebody buys a Telluride now (as of a few weeks ago), they won't be able to get it for nine months. That's how backed up manufacturers are.

They are VERY loaded. I bought a used 2017 EX with every option. So the only thing I am missing is the turbo engine and the factory HID headlights (of course I can swap that in if I want to, waiting to see what I think of the regular headlights this winter).

you should go ahead and grow a man-bun, beard, start wearing skinny jeans, and start keep sucking dick.

Ah fvck you.

You know why I bought a crossover? So my mom could get in and out of it easy if I drive her somewhere. Trucks are too high, and sports cars too low.

Kia makes some nice looking vehicles. A Kia dealership owner was telling me that if somebody buys a Telluride now (as of a few weeks ago), they won't be able to get it for nine months. That's how backed up manufacturers are.

I bought my used Sportage at a Kia dealership. I had to same conversation with the general manager. She had two Tellurides on the lot and she said they were bought before delivery and were just waiting for prep to be picked up. She said every one they get is spoken for before delivery for months out. And that was before the Covid shutdown hit the factories. The Tellruide is hot for sure.

The 2021 Sorento is going to be the same way when it comes out.

https://www.kia.com/us/en/sorento/2021

I liked the Telluride in ads, less in person. I’m picky on lines and just think the rear view is blah. I’m in the market for a midsized SUV but can’t settle on one. All have pluses and minuses and my wife has ruled out the Durango Hellcat.

They are VERY loaded. I bought a used 2017 EX with every option. So the only thing I am missing is the turbo engine and the factory HID headlights (of course I can swap that in if I want to, waiting to see what I think of the regular headlights this winter).

Ah fvck you.

You know why I bought a crossover? So my mom could get in and out of it easy if I drive her somewhere. Trucks are too high, and sports cars too low.

I bought my used Sportage at a Kia dealership. I had to same conversation with the general manager. She had two Tellurides on the lot and she said they were bought before delivery and were just waiting for prep to be picked up. She said every one they get is spoken for before delivery for months out. And that was before the Covid shutdown hit the factories. The Tellruide is hot for sure.

The 2021 Sorento is going to be the same way when it comes out.

https://www.kia.com/us/en/sorento/2021
🖕 😂🤣👓🖕

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT