ADVERTISEMENT

Campaign Worker Shows Up at My House

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Doorbell rings. I answer it.

Guys starts right in and says you are voting for Trump aren't you?

I reply you are damn right. How did you know?

He says American flag is usually a good sign.

He hands me a Trump pamplent and said give it to some of your neighbors. Have a good day.

He told me we are going to win.

Traitor? How?

Joe Biden is thee most corrupt politician at a high level since LBJ. Didn't vote for him. Trump didn't make money on wars. He is not funneling money from wars or from Ukraine.
TDS and stupidity are a bad combo. Raoul is a fool, traitor who votes against freedom and his own future.

Mark you down for a bullshitter.
Mark me down as someone who takes voting...and being an American...more seriously than you.

Money isn't everything. In fact, it is rather far down my list of life priorities. I don't give a fvck how badly I needed the money either, I'd rather be homeless...or dead...than sell my vote.

I have told you morons this before, but I will reemphasize it: I take voting so seriously that I will NOT mark my vote if I am not educated on the issue or candidates or if both choices suck. And I most certainly will leave some races blank this year. POTUS? Blank, third party, or write myself in (I would do better than either of these clowns, hell one of my dogs would do better). Some local races will be blank, because I don't know these people and local journalism sucks. I have met the sheriff and I like him, his family is good people, I don't know what party he is but he gets my vote.

an admitted poverty stricken
Not caring about money doesn't make one poverty stricken. I didn't say I needed the money, I said I wouldn't take that cocksucker's money even if I did need it badly. Your lack of reading comprehension skills only reinforces your illiteracy.
shut up fool.
Do you know why Brad Smith is having to raise standards at Marshall? It is because mother fvckers like you devalue our degrees.

I guess between that comment and your past comments promoting apartment living I just assumed...poverty sickened may have overstated your modest standard of living. At least I didn't over state your stupidity.

Devalue our degrees? You are an idiot. Mine has been very valuable to point I don't need to work.

I guess between that comment and your past comments promoting apartment living I just assumed
I understand your confusion, given your coming from a small community where the only apartments are for the all the welfare-receiving HUD inbreds that can't afford a trailer. In more affulent parts of the nation there are luxury offerings for rent.

A luxury apartment can make sense for a single man, much as at one time a 60 acre farm with an incredible mountain view made sense for me. Now neither would make sense, as i am not single and don't have the time to maintain that large of a property, much of my free time is spent on activities with the grandkids.

At least I didn't over state your stupidity.
poverty sickened
Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus

I know who some of the lefties are around my house. No American flags there. The old man has one down the street. His is the 13 colonies flag(13 stars in the circle). I always did like that one.

His is the 13 colonies flag(13 stars in the circle). I always did like that one.
Me, too, because it was at a time when all of your rednecks weren’t counted as Americans.

I know who some of the lefties are around my house. No American flags there.
My mother has flown one as long as I can remember. She is bothered that people may misinterpret it as meaning she is a deplorable, since your kind bastardized it.

It’s amazing that those who support a guy who wants to terminate the Constitution and who supported an insurrection love to pretend they are so loyal.

Me, too, because it was at a time when all of your rednecks weren’t counted as Americans.

My mother has flown one as long as I can remember. She is bothered that people may misinterpret it as meaning she is a deplorable, since your kind bastardized it.

It’s amazing that those who support a guy who wants to terminate the Constitution and who supported an insurrection love to pretend they are so loyal.
We bastardized the American flag? Glad she flies. It is for all of us. Good for her. Your mom is probably a reasonable Democrat.

Weren't counted as Americans? What are you even talking about?

I guess between that comment and your past comments promoting apartment living I just assumed...poverty sickened may have overstated your modest standard of living. At least I didn't over state your stupidity.

I understand your confusion, given your coming from a small community where the only apartments are for the all the welfare-receiving HUD inbreds that can't afford a trailer. In more affulent parts of the nation there are luxury offerings for rent.

A luxury apartment can make sense for a single man, much as at one time a 60 acre farm with an incredible mountain view made sense for me. Now neither would make sense, as i am not single and don't have the time to maintain that large of a property, much of my free time is spent on activities with the grandkids.

Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus
Impressive

Your level of stupidity that is. I can't imagine the gene pool you passed on...good luck

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I have told you morons this before, but I will reemphasize it: I take voting so seriously that I will NOT mark my vote if I am not educated on the issue or candidates or if both choices suck. And I most certainly will leave some races blank this year. POTUS? Blank, third party, or write myself in (I would do better than either of these clowns, hell one of my dogs would do better). Some local races will be blank, because I don't know these people and local journalism sucks. I have met the sheriff and I like him, his family is good people, I don't know what party he is but he gets my vote.
Write in "None of these candidates."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT