ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t have your cake and eat it too

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
Extra, as the shining voice of reason here, help me understand.

Our US Department of Justice has determined that Joe Biden knowingly and willfully maintained classified information illegally from his time in the Senate all the way through his time as VP and beyond. Further, they found that he shared this classified information with people that did not possess the clearance to have it.

In choosing not to file charges they noted his poor mental state and the likelihood that him being so old and senile would make it likely he would not be convicted by a sympathetic jury.

So if they say there is plenty of reason to charge him, but won’t because he’s incompetent, how is he competent to be president? Shouldn’t the same leader of the DOJ that has decided Biden is incompetent to stand trial file under the 25th Amendment to have him removed for incompetence? How are you competent yo be President if you are not competent for trial?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Our US Department of Justice has determined that Joe Biden knowingly and willfully maintained classified information illegally from his time in the Senate all the way through his time as VP and beyond. Further, they found that he shared this classified information with people that did not possess the clearance to have it.

In choosing not to file charges they noted his poor mental state and the likelihood that him being so old and senile would make it likely he would not be convicted by a sympathetic jury.

So if they say there is plenty of reason to charge him, but won’t because he’s incompetent, how is he competent to be president? Shouldn’t the same leader of the DOJ that has decided Biden is incompetent to stand trial file under the 25th Amendment to have him removed for incompetence? How are you competent yo be President if you are not competent for trial?

Please show where it was stated that Biden is too incompetent to stand trial. If you can’t, then apologize for wasting everybody’s time and try being more logical in the future.

IF all that were true, he is still more qualified that your stupid, lying, oath breaking, orange jesus scumbag, insurrectionist, sexual abusing fraudster.

Please show where it was stated that Biden is too incompetent to stand trial. If you can’t, then apologize for wasting everybody’s time and try being more logical in the future.
Well, under federal law, competency is a determination that must be made by the Court following an examination by one or more mental health providers and a hearing, so I doubt the special counsel is going to make that conclusion in a report, knowing it's not his to make. That being said, if you don't think counsel raised concerns over competency, at least enough to get it to a hearing if charges had been brought, then you didn't read the report.

My not-a-lawyer cliff’s notes take on the report was…

Biden did illegal things, but in order to convict him I’ve got to convince a jury. He will come off as a well meaning dementia patient and a jury will be sympathetic to him so I doubt I’d win.

Which actually seems reasonable to me in some ways.

Please show where it was stated that Pedo-Joe is too incompetent to stand trial. If you can’t, then apologize for wasting everybody’s time and try being more logical in the future.

Whatever you want to call it, we do know this. Pedo-Joe was just as bad, likely worse, in his handling of classified documents, compared to Trump.

The weaponized DOJ is going after Trump and giving Pedo-Joe a free pass.

Any American okay with that, is nothing but a moron with TDS.

Reactions: WVUSerg
IF all that were true, he is still more qualified that your stupid, lying, oath breaking, orange jesus scumbag, insurrectionist, sexual abusing fraudster.

It's statements like that, that shows everyone, you are one, huge, dumbass.

My not-a-lawyer cliff’s notes take on the report was…

Biden did illegal things, but in order to convict him I’ve got to convince a jury. He will come off as a well meaning dementia patient and a jury will be sympathetic to him so I doubt I’d win.

Which actually seems reasonable to me in some ways.
The issue is that he wasn’t nearly as dementia ridden when he committed the crimes over a 40 year period. He knew what he was doing when he committed the crimes, the report plainly says he was very aware of classified document handling rules and requirements.

His current state should be a factor when the judge is handing out sentencing, but it’s not a factor in whether or not to charge him. It’s the prosecutor’s job to frame the jury to understand that 1980s through 2017 Joe Biden is on trial. They could introduce video evidence of speeches and other talks during that time to show he was competent then (and also racist and against gay marriage if they use the right clips).

Reactions: 30CAT
It's statements like that, that shows everyone, you are one, huge, dumbass.
It's idiots like you who support a guy so stupid that he continually does stupid things that keeps himself in courts paying millions of dollars that he bilks from idiots like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT