ADVERTISEMENT

Can We Beat the Iranian In Soccer?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I hope so. But, with soccer you never know. Beat the Raghead Mullah's. Wow, if those guys lose to USA they might get beheaded or something like that.

That coach of the US team wearing that shirt is a definite turn off, but nobody other than greed would openly root for the rags. Hope they beat them 16 to 0. I think we're too woke though to advance too far. It's a damn shame too. Going woke is the downfall of many, but it won't be my downfall.

Reactions: i am herdman
That coach of the US team wearing that shirt is a definite turn off, but nobody other than greed would openly root for the rags. Hope they beat them 16 to 0. I think we're too woke though to advance too far. It's a damn shame too. Going woke is the downfall of many, but it won't be my downfall.
Nothing good comes from being woke. Sports, Disney World, Holidays, anything.

We lack a reliable goal scorer, and I don't even see a good set-up man. We have to win to advance and I just don't necessarily see that happening.

I tend to agree. I thought the midfield was pretty strong, especially as defending mid fielders...but outside of CP I didn't see anyone strike any fear in the opposing defense to make anyone pay for a mistake.

I've seen some people suggesting Reyna could be helpful, but I don't know anything about him other than pedigree.

To be honest, US shouldn't have even sent a team over to this political sports event. It would be one thing, if you were like the Dream Team and going over there to kick a bunch of ass, but we're over there bowing down to Iranian news outlets, and at the end of the day, coming back home with tails tucked between the legs. If we lose to Iran today, it will be almost on the scale of Biden's Afghan disaster.

Reactions: i am herdman
found a flag for @MichiganHerd to display on his front porch while watching the game.

pride_1.ashx

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
I tend to agree. I thought the midfield was pretty strong, especially as defending mid fielders...but outside of CP I didn't see anyone strike any fear in the opposing defense to make anyone pay for a mistake.

I've seen some people suggesting Reyna could be helpful, but I don't know anything about him other than pedigree.
Gio is a stud and if healthy, should be starting. He’s our second most talented player and I think can eventually be better than CP.

Anyone see/hear the way that Iranian journalist talked to Tyler Adams? Boiled my blood. I hope we kick the shit out of Iran today.

Gio is a stud and if healthy, should be starting. He’s our second most talented player and I think can eventually be better than CP.

Anyone see/hear the way that Iranian journalist talked to Tyler Adams? Boiled my blood. I hope we kick the shit out of Iran today.
Adams handled that remarkably well. I was thoroughly impressed.

Reactions: marshallisqbu

I also have seen enough of Shaq Moore. I think he stands out as the worst player out there when he's in there.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Watching soccer is like watching Marshall’s offense in football. You almost fall asleep when the fan next to you nudges you in the shoulder. He yells, “We scored!” then you jump up and down for a few minutes and go back to sleep.

His dad was a badass.

Gio has to be hurt a lot worse than they are letting on.

The U.S. has world-class goalkeeping, and the center is strong. Wouldn't be surprised to see another 0-0 draw.
Twitter was saying he’s fine but some disagreements that he didn’t fit the coaches style?

I don’t know, I don’t know these guys well just have watched some World Cup. Paying more attention since my son plays soccer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT