ADVERTISEMENT

Can we move past Jean Louis?

WV_Celt

Silver Buffalo
Jul 27, 2014
Barboursville
I keep seeing guys writing and lamenting the loss of AJL, even though his departure was his own doing. He showed last season he has a bad attitude on the field, constantly complaining and arguing with coaches.

Is his talent missed? Yes. Do we have any one on the roster that could replace him? Of course, they just need to be used properly (ahem, Legg). Hell, redshirts are made for burning. Freshmen receivers can adjust fairly easily these days.

He's not coming back. Let's all move forward and cheer on the guys who are still part of the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: beefcake0520
I honestly think that most of the receivers that were so sure handed are just in need of getting accustomed to Litton's throwing style, getting open is on them though.

Reactions: WV_Celt
I just keep imagining what our offense would be like with him out there. Last year Shuler would line up against the other teams no.1 DB and Allen and McManus would play against the no. 3 or 4 DB. Now Allen and McManus are lining up against the no. 1 and 2 DB and they are struggling to get any separation.

I would gladly give AJL a second chance if he is able to get his priorities straight. We all need a kick in the butt sometimes.

Just think if we would have been able to keep all the talent we have lost the last year. I think you wouldn't see as much of a struggle but who knows. Injuries have killed us though. Much too early in the season for this many injuries. Still long season in conference.

While we're at it, might as well throw in Olandis Gary and Jason Williams. Get over it guys...

Reactions: angelo54
I'm surprised no one has mentioned AJ Graham yet...it took some folks here years to get past that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT