ADVERTISEMENT

Can you spot the difference?

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Or the agenda(s)???

Same data. One article reports the largest increase was against whites and a large increase in anti-Asian crimes but includes no reference to anti-gay crimes other than a Twitter post. The other article dismisses the violence against whites but highlights the anti-Asian and anti-gay crimes and also references white supremacist ideology even though those crimes showed a decrease.

Why is one of these sources called biased by some here while the other is not?

I don't know, the Civil War is way over. It's time to forget about race altogether. We're all just mostly fat people trying to get through the line at Wal Mart before our ice cream melts.

I don't know, the Civil War is way over. It's time to forget about race altogether. We're all just mostly fat people trying to get through the line at Wal Mart before our ice cream melts.
What’s funny is that in today’s America that thought makes you a racist. To not see color is to minimize the social bias endured by those different from you (unless the difference is they are white and you aren’t, then they have never had hardship, only privilege).

That's all on TV though.

Wal Mart is where it's at. That's the real world. In Wal Mart, we're every color, every this and every that. We're all fat. Most of us can't walk too well. It really is the melting pot of everything.

I'm in there cussing about how long it takes to wait, how the bags won't open, the bar code won't scan fast enough, etc. With me doing that, nobody bothers me to ask for me to feel bad about how I'm white or whatever. They feel bad for me for being a crazy old fat ass hobbling around with arm fulls of diabetes to go home and gag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT