ADVERTISEMENT

Cancel culture is at it again

When I attended Marshall, some people in Huntington wanted to cancel a presentation by poet Allen Ginsberg because he frequently used the word “f**k.”

Was this this 1940s?
Let’s see. That would make me over 100. Math wasn’t your major, was it? It was an event called IMPACT week where the University brought in a range of entertainers and speakers.

George Carlin, Dick Gregory, and Bill Russell we’re also featured. Late 60s.

Let’s see. That would make me over 100. Math wasn’t your major, was it? It was an event called IMPACT week where the University brought in a range of entertainers and speakers.

George Carlin, Dick Gregory, and Bill Russell we’re also featured. Late 60s.
More like 90s.

In the 90’s I wrote a story in a Marshall creative writing class where everyone in the classroom suffered a graphic death in front of me. I used everyone’s real names, too. I got an A-.
Every once in a while I laugh thinking about what would happen if I turned that in today

It was in Texas and she dropped fvck guns or something like that. It’s truly sad that cancel culture exists on both sides. If you don’t like what someone says then you don’t have to go listen to them.

It was in Texas and she dropped fvck guns or something like that. It’s truly sad that cancel culture exists on both sides. If you don’t like what someone says then you don’t have to go listen to them.
Liberal nut trying to indoctrinate good Texas children!

Don’t send your kid then. It’s really that simple and I doubt that her speech would be about gun control to a bunch of first graders

Hmmm...

Are you sure about that???

NJEA Is Teaching First Grade Teachers How to Perform ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT