ADVERTISEMENT

Can't Make This Shit Up: trump's Racism Can't Be Hidden

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Trump's campaign set up a black roundtable in Atlanta. Trump's dumbass called in, because he just can't stand not being the center of attention with everything. Forward to the 8:00 mark and listen to his racism.

Trump claims that his mugshot is "the #1 mugshot of all time," better than Elvis' and Sinatra's He claims that since the mugshot, "the support among the black community has skyrocketed. It's been amazing. Really been amazing." His pandering is the epitome of stereotypes.

As D.L. Hughley said, "this is the equivalent of serving fried chicken and grape soda for the corporate Juneteenth luncheon and somehow thinking you're 'connecting' with the black folks on staff."

Trump's campaign set up a black roundtable in Atlanta. Trump's dumbass called in, because he just can't stand not being the center of attention with everything. Forward to the 8:00 mark and listen to his racism.

Trump claims that his mugshot is "the #1 mugshot of all time," better than Elvis' and Sinatra's He claims that since the mugshot, "the support among the black community has skyrocketed. It's been amazing. Really been amazing." His pandering is the epitome of stereotypes.

As D.L. Hughley said, "this is the equivalent of serving fried chicken and grape soda for the corporate Juneteenth luncheon and somehow thinking you're 'connecting' with the black folks on staff."

Crazy that he would increase WVU’s tuition like that

Impressive breaking out the 2016 playbook. What's next Russia collusion?

This foolishness only works on idiots from the left so have at it. Greed and Raoul will swallow it.

Sounds almost as bad as when Dementia Jesus was pandering to that black family when his staff brought fried chicken and watermelon for dinner while he pretended to give a shit about what they were saying.

Almost.

Reactions: 19MU88

Desperate aren't you?

Silly dumbass, racism is for Pedo-Joe.

Because as you know, if you don't vote for Pedo-Joe, then you ain't black.

You're getting as bad as extralyingdumbass, dumbass.

They always go back to racism. I have told the forum that for years.

Next will be scare old people about social security. But that doesn't work as well anymore as 401ks are coming more into play.

Now they want open and illegal immigration. Democrats years ago if we can't find enough votes here we will bring them in.

They are vile.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
They always go back to racism. I have told the forum that for years.

Next will be scare old people about social security. But that doesn't work as well anymore as 401ks are coming more into play.

Now they want open and illegal immigration. Democrats years ago if we can't find enough votes here we will bring them in.

They are vile.

Everything is racist these days, according to the left and their bleaters. Democrats do NOT want racism to go away.

If everything is racist, then nothing is racist.

Racism and being offended. Democrats created the pussies we have today

Their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country.

6dc.jpg

What has happened to you

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Good for you but it doesn't change the fact that he said it.
You Godless lying trumpchum sucking idiots and oath breakers wouldn't quote a credible source if you tripped over one.

• Overall, we rate the Hindustan Times Left-Center Biased and questionable due to poor sourcing, numerous failed fact checks, and the promotion of propaganda

Here's the correct link where you can hear Trump boasting to blacks about now that he has a mug shot, his black approval number has skyrocketed. Watermelon, anyone?

i won't defend trump's past as i couldn't give a shit less about trump. it's a damn shame these two jackasses are the best two america put on the ballot for us to choose from. it's like, would you rather have a steaming pile of elephant shit for dinner, or, as an alternative, you can have a steaming pile of donkey shit.

so, to be fair to both racists, i started to search google for joe biden history of racist remarks and when typing joe biden's name, it auto filled to "joe biden racist remarks". how ironic. i was going to post a listing, but there's just way too many to choose from, so click the link and pick one or ten.

Reactions: 30CAT and riflearm2
Who the hell reads that? Are you Hindu?

How about any of these articles?

How about any of these articles?
I give zero fcvks what the thug-turned-rapper says. I give zero fcvks what source you use to post what a thug-turned-rapper said, it was not a comment on the reliability of the source.

But I do find it interesting a hillbilly would Google what the thug-turned-rapper said, see THE HINDUSTAN TIMES, and think, "yeah, I'll use these Hindu sombitches as my source." 🤣

Maybe you don't know what Hidunism is 🤔

Reactions: Herdguy04
I give zero fcvks what the thug-turned-rapper says. I give zero fcvks what source you use to post what a thug-turned-rapper said, it was not a comment on the reliability of the source.

But I do find it interesting a hillbilly would Google what the thug-turned-rapper said, see THE HINDUSTAN TIMES, and think, "yeah, I'll use these Hindu sombitches as my source." 🤣

Well my original post was just to show rifle that black men are also saying what Trump said.

Land of the Hindus.

I may not be as worldly as man who has lived in Indiana and Oklahoma but I do ok.

Well my original post was just to show rifle that black men are also saying what Trump said.

Land of the Hindus.

I may not be as worldly as man who has lived in Indiana and Oklahoma but I do ok.
Black people also say the N word. That doesn't mean that trump should say it, yet he does.

Likewise, trump joking at a black roundtable that his popularity among blacks has skyrocketed ever since his arrests is a very bad look. But none of you deplorables care about tact, racism, or sexism, so who cares?

Black people also say the N word. That doesn't mean that trump should say it, yet he does.

Likewise, trump joking at a black roundtable that his popularity among blacks has skyrocketed ever since his arrests is a very bad look. But none of you deplorables care about tact, racism, or sexism, so who cares?
According to a New York Times poll his popularity amongst blacks did sky rocket. Why do you think all black people should just fall in lock step and vote democrat?

According to a New York Times poll his popularity amongst blacks did sky rocket. Why do you think all black people should just fall in lock step and vote democrat?
His comment was meant to show a link between black arrest rates and trump's arrest.

They shouldn't fall lockstep. They should fall opposite a guy who has a long, extensive history of racism.

I'm guessing he knows more about what it is than you do what a libertarian is.

Trump says the N word?

Why can't he joke around with them? Because a white liberal says he shouldn't?

Last edited:

Because it's not racist

His comment was meant to show a link between black arrest rates and trump's arrest.

They shouldn't fall lockstep. They should fall opposite a guy who has a long, extensive history of racism.
You are right and that's why they are pulling away from Biden

Reactions: 30CAT

Awww. If it isn't another pussy, progressive pushing racism. Gee. We've never seen you dumbasses overplay the race card before. 🙄

By all means...Continue ignoring the actual racist, pedophile and America-hater, Pedo-Joe.

Dumbass.

Awww. If it isn't another pussy, progressive pushing racism.
You have to be a special level of moron to claim that somebody is “pushing” racism for acknowledging that trump has had court cases due to his racism where he was punished with a million dollar figure.

And “pussy” coming from the deplorables who cry and claim everything is unfair and cheating? Pussy from the guy who cried to Rival corporate and the former owner of the board just because he was abused on the smackboard?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You have to be a special level of moron to claim that somebody is “pushing” racism for acknowledging that trump has had court cases due to his racism where he was punished with a million dollar figure.

And “pussy” coming from the deplorables who cry and claim everything is unfair and cheating? Pussy from the guy who cried to Rival corporate and the former owner of the board just because he was abused on the smackboard?

Pussy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT