ADVERTISEMENT

CDC messaging

CDC has probably been watching Doc Fauci too much.

One day its wear 17 masks, next day no mask required if you're outside shaking your pecker at the neighbors.

Never seen anything like that guy. Been making lots of money off uncle sam for a really long time, and I trust our very own Doc Fungus before I would follow anything that windbag has to say.

Reactions: i am herdman
CDC has probably been watching Doc Fauci too much.

One day its wear 17 masks, next day no mask required if you're outside shaking your pecker at the neighbors.

Never seen anything like that guy. Been making lots of money off uncle sam for a really long time, and I trust our very own Doc Fungus before I would follow anything that windbag has to say.
Fauci had too much power ans became a media darling. He needs to be told he is going to retire

Fauci had too much power ans became a media darling. He needs to be told he is going to retire

Fauci has Lance Ito syndrome. He is so busy planning his next “Vogue” spread, throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game, or posing by his pool for “Architecture Digest,” that he forgets his ONLY focus should be medicine.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT