ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrities

That explains rifle. Always running around trying to get celebs to take picture with him.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
That explains the lack of intelligence of the Contards who worship the Apprentice celebrity. That's the only "qualification" he has.
The worship of Trump seems to come from your side. I'm voting for the man but only because our country can't survive another four years of Biden.

No matter what is mentioned you always think of Trump. We post something negative about a leftist you are quick to pull out that picture of Trump. It's actually quite bizarre and borderline creepy.

That explains the lack of intelligence of the Contards who worship the Apprentice celebrity. That's the only "qualification" he has.

The dumbass who can't come up with anything else so repeats himself over and over talks about lack of intelligence.

Don't you have some Trump picture to post, numbskull?

This was posted within the last two weeks. What the fvck is wrong with you deplorables? Your stupidity ruins the board.

the Apprentice celebrity.
This would be a good day for me to post a link detailing how that show was also a con job.

And I don't even care about the part where he dropped the N Bomb on the set. Because of course he did, that's not a surprise. But the illusions of that show, and how people fell for it, are quite enlightening. There's a sucker born every minute, proven by the ratings for the show and then the votes for him.

https://slate.com/culture/2024/05/donald-trump-news-2024-trial-verdict-apprentice.html

The dumbass who can't come up with anything else so repeats himself over and over talks about lack of intelligence.

Don't you have some Trump picture to post, numbskull?

This would be a good day for me to post a link detailing how that show was also a con job.

And I don't even care about the part where he dropped the N Bomb on the set. Because of course he did, that's not a surprise. But the illusions of that show, and how people fell for it, are quite enlightening. There's a sucker born every minute, proven by the ratings for the show and then the votes for him.

https://slate.com/culture/2024/05/donald-trump-news-2024-trial-verdict-apprentice.html
I watched part of about 3 shows and realized he enjoyed firing people. That's when Donald Jerk Tard let me know who he was.

I watched part of about 3 shows and realized he enjoyed firing people. That's when Donald Jerk Tard let me know who he was.
That article even describes how that came about.

I never watched it, because I knew he was full of shit and stiffed contractors. I've said here before, when I was young and dumb I admired the guy, then I grew up and realized who and what he was: a grifter that loves to grift even though he was born on home plate.

That's because my balls were in front of your eyes blocking your view.
seth meyers good job GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT