ADVERTISEMENT

Central KY Annual Bus trip to watch The Herd Men's Basketball team

lexkyherdfan

Gold Buffalo
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2001
Hello Herd fans

Its time for the 7th Annual Marshall University Men's Basketball Charter Bus Trip from Lexington to see Marshall take on Middle Tennessee on Saturday, February 18, 2017.

Seats still remain for those in Central KY that would like to go and hang out with with alumni, friends and/or fans of Marshall University. We have sold out the bus previously and is always a fun time.

$40.00 will pay for Bus Travel & Basketball Game Ticket. There will be a pregame gathering at no cost to you in the Hartley Room at Cam Henderson upon our arrival.

Mail checks made out to Central Kentucky Big Green c/o Denise Finley, 1064 Chetford Drive; Lexington, Kentucky 40509.

For more information, questions, concerns, feel free to contact Denise at dfinley@twc.com. She will be able to answer any questions concerning the trip.

Schedule:
• 2:00 pm Pick Up for Bus at Andover Golf & Country Club 3450 Todds Road, Lexington, Kentucky
• 4:30 pm Drop off at Cam Henderson Basketball Arena, Marshall University 1817 3rd Avenue, Huntington, WV
• 6:00 pm Middle Tennessee State vs. Marshall
• Annual Central Kentucky Chapter Photo will be taken after basketball game in seats where the pep band performs during the game.
• 9:00 pm Pick Up at Cam Henderson, Basketball Arena, Marshall University 1817 3rd Avenue, Huntington, WV
• 11:30 pm Drop off at Andover Golf & Country Club 3450 Todds Road, Lexington, KY

RSVP ASAP by text, phone or email to:
Denise Finley

You picked a GREAT game. We are playing the leagues #1 team. Should be a near sellout. We can use the support for sure

Dan wanted us to make it up for the MTSU game so we worked out the details for that week. Anybody in Central KY that follows the Herd needs to go and have a blast. It is kid friendly as I usually take my son as well. Alcohol is also allowed which people are always respectful of others so nobody drinks too much. I am unsure I will make it this year due to responsibilities coaching baseball as we have tryouts that night. We shall see as I might be able to miss.

Hello Herd fans

Its time for the 7th Annual Marshall University Men's Basketball Charter Bus Trip from Lexington to see Marshall take on Middle Tennessee on Saturday, February 18, 2017.

Seats still remain for those in Central KY that would like to go and hang out with with alumni, friends and/or fans of Marshall University. We have sold out the bus previously and is always a fun time.

$40.00 will pay for Bus Travel & Basketball Game Ticket. There will be a pregame gathering at no cost to you in the Hartley Room at Cam Henderson upon our arrival.

Mail checks made out to Central Kentucky Big Green c/o Denise Finley, 1064 Chetford Drive; Lexington, Kentucky 40509.

For more information, questions, concerns, feel free to contact Denise at dfinley@twc.com. She will be able to answer any questions concerning the trip.

Schedule:
• 2:00 pm Pick Up for Bus at Andover Golf & Country Club 3450 Todds Road, Lexington, Kentucky
• 4:30 pm Drop off at Cam Henderson Basketball Arena, Marshall University 1817 3rd Avenue, Huntington, WV
• 6:00 pm Middle Tennessee State vs. Marshall
• Annual Central Kentucky Chapter Photo will be taken after basketball game in seats where the pep band performs during the game.
• 9:00 pm Pick Up at Cam Henderson, Basketball Arena, Marshall University 1817 3rd Avenue, Huntington, WV
• 11:30 pm Drop off at Andover Golf & Country Club 3450 Todds Road, Lexington, KY

RSVP ASAP by text, phone or email to:
Denise Finley

From ONE proud graduate of Marshall to you guys......YOU ARE ROCK STARS. See ya, Feb. 18 in Huntington.

HerdZilla22 (Gary Sweeney in Charlotte)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT