ADVERTISEMENT

Changes with Huff running the show?

IMO we have the potential to be solid on the OL if the following occurs. If Ross is as talented as I think he is, he will fill in and we will not miss a beat. With Adams staying he needs to be healthy. He is a quality player when healthy. Finally, I think Tucker is ready and will show up and do a good job.Now we need the other 3 returners to play no worse and we should be okay. Next year i am really concerned about the OL due to lack of expof the 2 deep.
I'm hoping that our Cincinnati contingent will contribute as well: Sartor, who is at a point now where he should be ready to make a larger contribution and Faucheux, the 4 star B1G transfer who is converting from DL to OL. I know that he is making a position change but he is very athletic so it should be a matter of primarily learning pass blocking technique and some basic principles. Our offense is not that complicated from the OL standpoint. I don't think Faucheux will be ready in September but I suspect that at a minimum, he'll provide depth by the time we're 4 or 5 games in. Sartor could be a starter at RT from day one - also big and athletic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT