ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte helmets

Yeah, but they had to be politically crowd, and change this before somebody obviously figured out their past logo was comprised of a white guy holding an axe to be used against a brother.

nad.1.gif

So, are you saying the Charlotte 49ers has absolutely nothing to do with the school getting its start in '49?...as well as Charlotte also being a hot bed for gold mining...nor Charlotte University being located on Route 49?
None of that matters, tear it down. On another non-PC note...Ron Jeremy was charged with sexual assault today.

They will be a football team to take serious. Laugh and sleep on them if you want.
Treadmill you are spot on. Their QB made our defense look silly in that debacle last fall. He is a junior this season. Not sure what they lost to graduation/xfers but honestly gone are the days we could ink this game as a W before kickoff. Dogfight every time....

Losing Benny LeMay hurt. They still return Victory Tucker and Cameron Dollar. That duo will cause lots of problems for us! Chris Reynolds reminds me of former Ohio Bobcat (QB), Tyler Tettleton. Defensively they are balanced, the only names that standout to me are (DE) Tyriq Harris, (DB) Nafees Harris and a safety, Ben Deluca. Either way this maybe (2016) again.

Losing Benny LeMay hurt. They still return Victory Tucker and Cameron Dollar. That duo will cause lots of problems for us! Chris Reynolds reminds me of former Ohio Bobcat (QB), Tyler Tettleton. Defensively they are balanced, the only names that standout to me are (DE) Tyriq Harris, (DB) Nafees Harris and a safety, Ben Deluca. Either way this maybe (2016) again.
....Let’s hope we are still talking this up when UNCC buses up.....

I believe they got a grad transfer to fill that RB spot

Pretty sad and very telling that UNCC has passed us in football. Looks like they may have to expand that 15K stadium to 20K very soon.

Reactions: oldeherd
I saw today that one of the national football rags picked MU to win the east. We should not only have been picked but we should have won the east 75% of the time we have been in the latest CUSA lineup

I’m not the authority in such matters, but with a lame duck HC, a QB that is regressing, and a D that only returns 4 starters...I simply can’t predict us winning the East.

In typical Doc fashion we will piss away 2 conference games and be in the running for 2nd/3rd place.

I hope the rag-mag is right and I am wrong.

Reactions: cottrell75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT