ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Litton

Could merely be named for a flock of Blackbirds who just happened to stay out a wee too long in the hot Canadian sun!! Just saying.

[QUOTE
What's it like being the second settler to arrive in Slavelake?

"Weird name. Where's the lake?"

Mackenzie_stations_e.gif

What's it like being the second settler to arrive in Slavelake?

"Weird name. Where's the lake?"
I don’t know why Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars. There are huge parts of Canada where no one lives. Supposedly there is a lot of good hunting and fishing in the great slave lake area and very few people live up there.

Quick answer. Slippery devil. Your a good dude totally misunderstood herdman. Like to golf with you sometime or come stay a night with us. Extra bedroom always yours

Quick answer. Slippery devil. Your a good dude totally misunderstood herdman. Like to golf with you sometime or come stay a night with us. Extra bedroom always yours
Sounds good buddy. I am always up for a game of golf. You the man.

[QUOTE

Mackenzie_stations_e.gif

I don’t know why Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars. There are huge parts of Canada where no one lives. Supposedly there is a lot of good hunting and fishing in the great slave lake area and very few people live up there.
Careful perusal of the map makes one wonder why Nunavut never landed a CFL franchise? One of the great unanswered questions in the world of professional sports, I guess!

ADVERTISEMENT