ADVERTISEMENT

Chicks on Social Media

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
what do you think about these hot chicks who post their scantily clad bodies on social media and then have a bible verse as their signature or in the message? You all ever notice this?

Here is my picture wearing my new thong and saran wrap tube top. Romans 8:31

Here I am doing a cartwheel in the jean shorts that show my buttocks and my wet dental floss tank top. Psalm 27:1

what do you think about these hot chicks who post their scantily clad bodies on social media and then have a bible verse as their signature or in the message? You all ever notice this?

Here is my picture wearing my new thong and saran wrap tube top. Romans 8:31

Here I am doing a cartwheel in the jean shorts that show my buttocks and my wet dental floss tank top. Psalm 27:1
What type of pictures does your dirty little whore daughter post?

They asked for ideas for the next sales meeting. I submitted Kayla Simmons to come in as motivations speaker.

Here is my submission.

From the Cracker Country of Florida to the Appalachian foothills, a small town girl lives her dream of competing at the D1 sports level to becoming a social media giant. Who knew that hard work and determination would take the shy girl from Gator Town USA to stardom under the LA lights. All it takes is some grit, desire, and natural jaugernuats of fung bags to reach your dreams. From the volleyball court to the broadway nights, you can do it too! It Only takes Fans!

And it was suprisingly rejected under the reply of what the hell does that have to do with what we are tyring to accomplish?

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
had to look it up . . .

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

ho-lee-shit. 🤣
I like that they had to be specific about the genitals and emissions and couldn’t just say both were like donkeys or both were like horses. Folks that wrote that sure knew their animal jizz.

I like that they had to be specific about the genitals and emissions and couldn’t just say both were like donkeys or both were like horses. Folks that wrote that sure knew their animal jizz.
i've heard the term "horse cock", never "donkey cock". i have heard of "donkey punch", though. 🤣

Reactions: i am herdman
had to look it up . . .

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

ho-lee-shit. 🤣
I caused a multi-page thread Bible fight several years ago when I created a thread containing that verse.

I doubt that a single one of you understand what the scripture in Ezekiel chapter 23 is talking about.

Example 1 ^^

I doubt that a single one of you understand what the scripture in Ezekiel chapter 23 is talking about.
Again. No one gives a shit. We are laughing at the verse regardless. You're an asshole. Thanks for reinforcing that fact.

Damn I hit “show ignored content” one time and this is what I get to see.

Anyway it’s about donkey jizz and god marrying multiple women then becoming a cuck, because the Old Testament was into freaky stuff. I see why it’s near and dear to your heart though.

Damn I hit “show ignored content” one time and this is what I get to see.

Anyway it’s about donkey jizz and god marrying multiple women then becoming a cuck, because the Old Testament was into freaky stuff. I see why it’s near and dear to your heart though.
You're a liar and idiot.

If EG has his way, I will have created another Bible fight.
He reminds me of the guy at work. Be after hours or whatever and all he does is want to talk business, look at graphs and charts and emails.

Finally, one evening he did that when we were all out of town and were gathered around having a cold one. This one guy looks at him and says I bet you go home and ****(his wife) is wating on you all worked up and she is there spread eagle and puts in right in your face and you say hold on on minute I need to do some new Excel formulas and I bet you don't even enjoy a wet dream.

here we are talking about chicks on social media and here comes you know who with his crap.

You're a lying stupid trumptard oath breaker magat.
xm3rk3v0ydi91.jpg

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT